Tow hook

brNOR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to the track and need to get a front tow hook for my '03. Will the "universal fit" ones do? I found some seemingly Viper specific ones, but they are expensive compared to the universal fit models.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure what a "universal fit" looks like? Can you post a picture? You need one that looks like this. There are a couple of different vendors that make similar styles. It needs to mount on the round support bar by your radiator

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure how that would mount? Here's a similar one to mine that mounts to the support bar

You must be registered for see images

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
brNor, I need to head out tonight. Send a note to ViperX, he may know if that works. If you don't have his email send a note to Lance.

I was planning to go to Fontana too, but now I have to go to FL. If you can't find one that works, come up to Dana Point and I'll loan you mine. 5 min to swap out. I'm 5 minutes off the 5, available till Friday at 6 pm. Mike

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure what a "universal fit" looks like? Can you post a picture? You need one that looks like this. There are a couple of different vendors that make similar styles. It needs to mount on the round support bar by your radiator

That car is way too perty' to be a track car....;)

Isn't it about time for you to post up some warm weather track videos?.....:cool:

...Especially since your season is just starting when ours' is ending.......(jealous....)

:D

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike, that car looks mint from 15'. Told you last year to ship your car out here for the winter. Going to mother-in-laws this weekend in central FL, group going to CA Speedway, killer track, redline 4th on the front straight then pucker up for Nascar 1. Weather partly cloudy 67-68, wind at 5 mph.

Here's last years video from this weekend, (all the vipers but me were at Spring Mountain) take care and have a great Thanksgiving!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFI1Ue2-LA8

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a picture of the one I put one my '03 (also put one on the back), I got them from a very famous Viper parts dealer in Oregon :D

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
B

brNOR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Mike, that is very generous. I'm emailing with Lance now, I may be able to get hold of my own before the weekend. If I can't find one I'll contact you and stop by on Friday.