toyo proxes or nitto invos for 19/20 wheels

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never used toyo's but I can say Ive used Invos in stocks sizes and 19/20 sizes and always love them(better traction, quiet, and smoother ride).

F

FrgMstr

Done a good bit of research into the Nitto Invo tires lately. Consensus from people that do technical driving is that the sidewall is too soft for cornering, but these are a good straight line tire.

For my next purchase, coming up very soon, I have decided to put Nitto NT05 tires on the front, and Nitto NT05R (Drag Radial) on the back.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any idea why they don't make the NTO5 in rear O.E. size but they do make the NTO5R in that size? What about us road course guys?!:(

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what I've read, the NT05 in 335 is VERY close to the Invo 345 in width. I'm going with them when I change out tires next time.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have 19/20 rims, I would strongly consider going to Pilot Super Sports tires.

Pretty good all around tires, with great traction, tread wear, handling, quiet and smooth riding.

Will perform far better at the track, and provide much longer tread life.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've run the Invo tires on most of my cars, they are my favorite all-around tire. I've also tracked them on various cars at TWS (my cars reach 155-160 mph there) and they handle fine for a street tire.

adrianglock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toyo's aren't good they tend to break whenever the car run in full power. Pirelli's would be nice coz the rubber compounds on the tires work perfectly with supercharged Viper.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala