Track Claw

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tried it out on my 5 yr old ps2 for a track day. Plan to purchase new tires in the spring. It did seem to add more feel and grip. Might be worth a try on older tires before a track day. GTS Bruce

F

FrgMstr

Hmmm, my GoogleFu says......Track Claw.

TRACK CLAW® TIRE STRENGTHENER is designed to strengthen and vulcanize the rubber of the tire by becoming part of it which will add more elasticity and strength to the rubber that significantly increases traction. Unlike other tire treatments TRACK CLAW® TIRE STRENGTHENER is designed to give tires tremendous abrasion resistant properties which will keep tires cooler, decrease wear significantly, and keep tires consistent lap after lap.

You must be registered for see images

I say go for it! Can't hurt anything, right. LOL! :crazy2:

OP
OP
G

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I look at it this way. All circle track,road racers (scca etc) and drag drivers use something like it. Does not make them magicaly sticky. Just brings them back closer to how they were when they were fresh. Actualy they often use this or Formula V or something else on new tires as well to soften them a bit. Applied 4 coats. Seemed a little greasy at first then all was good. GTS Bruce

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tried some of that on BFG Drag Radials. Not sure if it helped. Didn't hurt. Gravel and other crap stuck to them like never before. Makes the tires smoke like crazy during the burnout too. :D