track days @ Road Atlanta June 1&2

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. I am going to sign up for the Saturday only Intermediate group. In the Touring group there is no passing at all; not even on the straights! With a Viper, you may want to change groups. Just something to consider.

The GA Viper Club should join in. Martin D., does that car turn or only go straight? Two hours of track time for $225 with instruction in our backyard. A bargain.

tw

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the intermediate class...

"...convertables must have a roll bar" -for RT/10's..Will the hardtop bypass this problem? I think they would know that, although it LOOKS like a rollbar...it's not
laugh.gif

MadMaxx

RockyTop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That weekend was to be a scheduled event for the TN/AL club, but responses have been sparse. However, a few of us ********* types will be there !

I will be there with my Blue/white GTS on Sunday and Ryan Rouleau and his cousin will be there with Vipers as well.

As far as the roll bar requirement, I recall having seen convertibles run in intermediate without them. If you have an RT-10 and you have the hard top, put it on.

As of a couple of days ago, the intermediate group was over half full so if you are contemplating coming out I urge you to go ahead and sign up.

If you are coming, please e-mail me. Perhaps we can all get together for a dinner Saturday evening ?

Rocky Horde ([email protected])

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets all be sure and meet up. I was wanting the intermidiate group but having hardly any road course experience they said I had to do the touring.He also said that after the touring most would be alot faster and smoother than if they went directly to the higher group. Hopefully they will be able to group the faster touring cars together.