Trade "H" wheels for Razors

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey anyone looking to trade their 2008 Razor wheels for 2008 "H" wheels I have 1200 miles on them no damage. I tried to like them, but I would rather have the Razor wheels. I did not order the car it had them on the showroom floor.
Let me know if there is any intrest.
Thanks all

Jeff

716-861-0747

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think part of the problem is there aren't a lot of Razors out there. If you wanted the 5 spokes, I think you would have some takers. Personally, I think the H wheels look great. Good luck!:2tu:

OP
OP
J

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I do like the Chrome H wheels I have seen too! I just like the Razors, a little easier to clean also!
Ok now where are the Razor people that want an "H" wheel! I know your out there! :drive:

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
h rims chromed look good .... i bet the razors would look good chromed as well

501.JPG

OP
OP
J

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK everybody has Razor wheels NOW! I have sold my H wheels I still have the tires and sensors and center caps. Just sold the wheels. Now I have a deal to buy razors with tires and TPMS. and he will take my Tires with 1200 miles and TPMS in trade. I need all of you to PM me quickly with prices, for your wheels or tires and wheels. What ever deal you may have so I can determine which deal is the best for my situation, right now! Thanks All
Jeff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheHunter