Trade Purner 505A for Gen 2 Stock Rims and tires

OP
OP
S

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the email. I will be selling the rims if and only if the buyer will take OEM wheels. I am asking around $2000 + shipping + Gen2 OEM wheels tires in great shape. strong preference to local trades. I will keep you guys posted.

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
96-98 GTS wheels?

Or the 18"?

I have 96-98 GTS wheels in excellent condition with pretty new mich tires.

I can ship you the wheels first, i have a extra set of the 3 spoke rims/tires to let me car sit on until you ship :)

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the email. I will be selling the rims if and only if the buyer will take OEM wheels. I am asking around $2000 + shipping + Gen2 OEM wheels tires in great shape. strong preference to local trades. I will keep you guys posted.

so let me get this straight..its 2Gs plus shipping for the purners plus you want oems rims and tires back in excellent shape in return...

Brand new purners in 19"s cost about 2500...wheres the deal?

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

so let me get this straight..its 2Gs plus shipping for the purners plus you want oems rims and tires back in excellent shape in return...

Thats what I was thinking. How much w/o the stock wheels in trade??

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sell the wheels and tires to me then purchase a set from the classifieds and everyone will be happy, it may work out better for you even.

OP
OP
S

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion guys. Initial thought was:

Purner 505A + Pirelli PZero like new = Stock rims and tires + $2,000

I think I will take FLX109s advice and break up the transaction.

OP
OP
S

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score

As stated in the original post, I stated it was tires and wheels. I didn't realize Purners are so cheap now. Bring your offers and I will consider. Again, I am looking for Gen 2 18" wheels only. Thanks

Josh M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to sell them outright, or work out a trade with my stock GTS wheels. Drop me a line

Josh M

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Where can I get 505a's for $2500 brand new? Every place I see sells them for $3199 new. Thanks for any leads or advice.

Shop around..there are better deals out there..
http://www.phpinc.biz/corvettec5wheelandtires.html

Sweet, I did not know PHP had good prices on viper wheels. They are semi local to me, I will have to give them a call. However if this guy is selling his with tires included, unless PHP includes tires in which case I will go buy them tomorrow :laugh: ............

Also it says on the php site that 19x10 and 19x11 are 2598............so closer to 2600 so they will probably be a bit more for 19x13, still the best prices i've seen for the wheels themselves but 2500 for the wheels especially including tires is still a great deal

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc