Traded my Gen 1

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I traded my RT/10 for a frame off restored 69 Chevelle SS. Still have my GTS and will keep her,but am loving my new toy,and the guy i traded with is very happy too.He is a good kid and i have told him he should join the club.I loved my old Viper,but she wasn't getting driven much and this guy loves her as much as i did. Here's a pic of my new toy.
You must be registered for see images attach

p.s. the guy painted the SS with Dodge colors..Jewl blue and Viper yellow..testament to his Viper dream car.:usa:

OP
OP
M

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks,i have a few more...He did a great job restoring her and has won many trophys. He built her for show and i have some things i want to do to make her more of a driver. He built the motor and is putting 550 horse to rear wheels.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with trading out cars...every car needs a dose of "new owner entheusiasm" every so often. Sweet looking Chevelle.

OP
OP
M

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys,the guy has been emailing everyday letting me know he loves the Viper. That makes it better for me just knowing he is enjoying the car so much and the fact it was always his dream car makes me feel good too. The Chevelle tells me he is a car guy. He did a great job restoring it. A lot of detail .Even inside the trunk has yellow stripes. Both of us are happy and that makes it a great deal imo.

NOTE: The guy lives right on the Va coast.(something i just found out by doing a mapquest search.He hadn't emailed me in a couple days and his last email just said 'A hurricane? WTH..What's next?' so keep him in your thoughts and prayers along with his family and all those in it's path.

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, would be simpler for me to find a trade too but probably will end up selling and go after the Viper I want.
Forged/Supercharged, HRE Wheels, DVD Nav., etc. Will be featured in Corvette Mag soon.

Attachments

• 4303049486_f5a73d7ed7_o.jpg
    4303049486_f5a73d7ed7_o.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a bad ride, but I think by now I would have woke up in the middle of the night saying it was all a dream, then you go out & look in the garage & its really gone. Then I would have that deep sinking feeling, like what the hell was I thinking. Its a nice ride Muscle, but I couldn't imagine trading it for my Viper. But hey, if your happy thats ALL that matters. JMO!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang