Tragic Loss of Member in Maryland.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Below is a scan of the story I read in the local paper this morning. I can't believe it! I have had many memorable moments with Steve. I also learned a little bit regarding the struggles and sacrifices Steve has made for his family.

Rest in Peace Steve.

Here is a link to his obituary. In lieu of flowers, the family has requested donations be made to help defer the funeral cost.

Obituaries | Death Notices | Newspaper Obituaries | Online Obituaries | Newspaper Death Notices | Online Death Notices

Steve_M_Story.jpg

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very sad, maybe we should try and do something for the family in terms of a donation? It's gonna be hard for them with someone in college, we could email everyone in the Region asking for contributions?

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
omg that is soo sad:( he sounds like he was a great husband and father!

prayers to the family

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very sad, maybe we should try and do something for the family in terms of a donation? It's gonna be hard for them with someone in college, we could email everyone in the Region asking for contributions?

As usual we are on the same page. Kelly is almost done building the new email server list. He should have it ready today or tomorrow. I will send something out then.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Just Do It!

Just have the VCA MD-VA collect some HERE. Maybe if you have surplus $$$ in treasury, membership can make an appropriate donation. Post an address on who to make the checks to, and where to send em, and I bet Viper Owners NATIONWIDE will respond......

Do it ASAP for top-of-mind before this get 500 views and is gone

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't know the guy since I am fairly new to the club, but I would be happy to make a donation to his family. I can't imagine what they are going through.

Reaction score
I can't believe things like this can happen what a shame and a waste of life. The drive he had for his life and family taken by a low life for what? a ride and a couple bucks? he was down on his luck and chose the good path and the other guy obviously the wrong, it's just a shame...

Count ME/us in for donations as well.

VIPER08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im in frederick. but i never heard of this. very sad. baltimore is out of control

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21