transport issue

jjrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So....my ta is still at the dealer in mass... reliable has "no idea" when they ll pick it up cause they are too busy.... what a bull****. ..
Anyway.... should I have the dealer take off the front splitters so it doesn't get broken off during load.unload ?? I know reliable is the carrier that drops off the car to the dealer but.... still worried. ...

Jr

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reliable isn't always reliable, my last move with them was they would move it when they had a chance to move it, it took 8 days to move 200 miles, IF I knew that long, I would have done it myself with my trailer.....their drivers are like all the others....shop around, but make sure the carrier only handles the shipment, so they don't drop it off in a truck stop for several hours while another company comes by to get it !!

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used Hunter Motorsports for the shipping from Chicago to LA- it was the same price as Reliable except it got here in half the time and in an enclosed 2 car trailer. Give Greg Hunter a call at (602)790-7376 and tell him Lawrence with the Blue/silver GTS referred you over to him.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a wholesale account with always ready auto transport through my business. I have used them for business and helped friends to transport cars as far as california. as a matter of fact i am shipping a 2010 M5 for a good friend of mine from ca to NJ. PM me if you lose all hope.:D

SSGViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reliable delivered my brand new Viper to me complete with hard water deposits on the rear decklid from the leak they had in the trailer! Boy was I pissssed! Never again Reliable!

OP
OP
J

jjrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm gonna call ya all... A company that can't even give me an estimated time of pick up is NOT reliable!!!!

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Intercity transported mine from AZ to MA. The driver that handled my shipment was from MA and was top notch ! He carried lots of high end cars. Sorry, I can not remember his name. They came earlier than expected to pick the car up. I think that with the big semi-truck trailer carriers, you will be affected by how they can arrange to fill up the truck.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang