Tri-state area exotic x-mas party

robiferretti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Party will be at Circa Resturant and lounge in rochelle park NJ about 6 miles from the George Washington Bridge. Accessible fom all angles located right off several highways. Must RSVP by December 10th with me. Price is $60 per person. This includes dinner and open bar from 7-12. Top shelf included. Tax and tip are both included in the price. 56 people rsvp'ed so far. The resturant shares a parking lot with a Ramada INN which we got a group rate on hotel rooms $75 a night vs $109.

For party RSVP: contact me via email [email protected]

for Hotel reservations call (201) 845-3400 (make resrvations under "Ferrari group")

any other questions feel free to call me
201-637-4308
Rob Ferretti

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dlm stage IV who's car is that??? I'll be there but with my truck :headbang:

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It looks like I will be going, as Rob is quite persistent. I hope the weather holds up so people actually come with their cars. I guess we will see.

Mike, where does the line form for rides? Just let me know so I can throw an elbow to get in front. :headbang:

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dude, you want a ride in my suburban lol. I dont know what Rob is talking about, my car is in Fl and will be there till after I run the V 10 nations on feb 7th :cool: Hell I think maybe you can give me a ride in your car lol.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man that was an awesome party, with a great viper turnout :headbang: Aaron, your car is simply gorgeous man, you need to sell it to me so it can be driven dude :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960