Tripple-V - Thanks for our sweet ACR Tool deal

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny short story to share.. since working at Multimatic / Dynamic Suspensions, this member contacted me from Switzerland, he can't find a ACR damper adjustment tool for his ACR. He wanted to find someone who can track one down at a dealer in North America. Talking to one of our damper managers.. it was decided to just toss one in the mail (we manufactured them) at no charge inc postage, if he returns a genuine Swiss chocolate bar in return! Sure he sure did, but not just one, a nice sized holiday box full of them arrived today along with a very nice thank you note. :D

It's great to stumble across decent honest folks here on the VCA site. Dang good chocolate btw! The rest are for the guys at work in the New Year. :2tu: Well.. hopefully most will last the holidays! I need to lock them up in vault or..
Thank you again Edi,
Mike

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Next will be a nutty deal for another member (I didn't forget!).

Last edited:

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just love battering! That's a good deal if you ask me. My wife would be all over that deal. She wins, I win...

I've done similar deals. Lot more fun than just charging for it.

OP
OP

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just love battering! That's a good deal if you ask me. My wife would be all over that deal. She wins, I win...

I've done similar deals. Lot more fun than just charging for it.

I've done engine rebuilds for friends, they offered wine etc.. in exchange, yet I'm not much of a wine drinker (prefer other stuff).. I just say, well my wife likes wine, and if she drinks the wine, oh I'll get my payback in another form, so thank you. :D

kco - it's just fun, just wait till somebody needs their old dampers rebuilt, definitely will be taken care of. Quick rebuild for those isn't much, it's just seals, over time.. it's just like changing the old hard tires, same sort of situation.. b&I - these were supplied with ACRs, rather than a fork / spanner type of wrench, as the ACR spring seat / collar nut has holes around the perimeter, and you insert the tool into one of the holes using the tool as a handle to rotate the collar nut to adjust preload.

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOWWWWW...that's wonderful how that 'sweet deal' came thru for ya~~~WONDERFUL spirit for the holidays...thank you for sharing, Mike!! You are truly a stand-up guy and yes, you rock, as does your company!~~~~juli

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need that tool, never got one with my car :(

I need it as well. How someone who bought the car new and only drove it 2000 miles since 99 can lose that, the paperwork AND the owners manual is beyond me. Oh well for 46k I couldn't complain.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope all of you who need ACR tools PM 2000_Black_RT10, as I'm sure he'd love to help you out...he's that type of fella who we REALLY appreciate on these forums...extremely knowledgeable and willing to help others out. Please show him your appreciation by ordering ACR tools from him/his company-Multimatic!!! Thx....juli

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope all of you who need ACR tools PM 2000_Black_RT10, as I'm sure he'd love to help you out...he's that type of fella who we REALLY appreciate on these forums...extremely knowledgeable and willing to help others out. Please show him your appreciation by ordering ACR tools from him/his company-Multimatic!!! Thx....juli

I contacted him, but I'm nuts anyway. :)

OP
OP

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You're too nice juli! :2tu: Hey, we can't take orders btw! :omg: We're a manufacturer, we don't deal with the public, no storefront, etc.. Basically, I'm a Viper nut working in a place in which I can find small gestures to help out the fellow Viper enthusiasts. If we have old spare stuff, it's the type of company and people at work who enjoy passing on support for enthusiasts. We don't get anything out of it otherwise, no reputation to build upon selling stuff to the public. I'll take care of an occasional rebuild just to help out our VCA members, but that's all it is, and I don't make a dime out of it and the company only deals with OEMs, race teams, etc. otherwise..

For ordering stuff, for example I'd suggest JonB for parts, the almighty Wizard and for service, Woodhouse, Haas, etc.. and whomever has a good reputation here (sorry I'm not familiar with all the parts businesses).

Thanks for the cool support juli! Hope all have a great Christmas or holiday time off and New Year! I'll see what extra tools we have in the New Year, dig thru some boxes..

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're too nice juli! :2tu: Hey, we can't take orders btw! :omg: We're a manufacturer, we don't deal with the public, no storefront, etc.. Basically, I'm a Viper nut working in a place in which I can find small gestures to help out the fellow Viper enthusiasts. If we have old spare stuff, it's the type of company and people at work who enjoy passing on support for enthusiasts. We don't get anything out of it otherwise, no reputation to build upon selling stuff to the public. I'll take care of an occasional rebuild just to help out our VCA members, but that's all it is, and I don't make a dime out of it and the company only deals with OEMs, race teams, etc. otherwise..
For ordering stuff, for example I'd suggest JonB for parts, the almighty Wizard and for service, Woodhouse, Haas, etc.. and whomever has a good reputation here (sorry I'm not familiar with all the parts businesses).
Thanks for the cool support juli! Hope all have a great Christmas or holiday time off and New Year! I'll see what extra tools we have in the New Year, dig thru some boxes..

Oh, gosh Mike!!! I misinterpreted what your company can actually offer, I am very sorry to mislead ANYone...of course, I agree with ordering from the vendors already established here as the finest as you suggested~~I am very embarrassed, and hope I didn't start a stampede in your PM's~~:omg: . Please forgive me, I got a bit carried away there...you ARE such an asset to these forums, so informative and helpful that I did get a bit 'hyper-carried-away'.
I hope all who see this know that I was only trying to be helpful...guess I will tone that down :) . So sorry...juli

OP
OP

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, gosh Mike!!! I misinterpreted what your company can actually offer, I am very sorry to mislead ANYone...of course, I agree with ordering from the vendors already established here as the finest as you suggested~~I am very embarrassed, and hope I didn't start a stampede in your PM's~~:omg: . Please forgive me, I got a bit carried away there...you ARE such an asset to these forums, so informative and helpful that I did get a bit 'hyper-carried-away'.
I hope all who see this know that I was only trying to be helpful...guess I will tone that down :) . So sorry...juli

My eyes, my eyes! That red bold text! :rolaugh: Now you're being nutty like kcobean! Seriously, no worries whatsover, glad to read the campaign otherwise. Don't ever tone down, it's what makes it fun hanging around the VCA site, plus if our witty dave6666 gets a hint that you are toning it down, watch out!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My eyes, my eyes! That red bold text! :rolaugh: Now you're being nutty like kcobean! Seriously, no worries whatsover, glad to read the campaign otherwise. Don't ever tone down, it's what makes it fun hanging around the VCA site, plus if our witty dave6666 gets a hint that you are toning it down, watch out!

LOL--how's about THIS TEXT: Blue bold text!! LOL....just teasing ya! I LIKE being nutty like Kelly/Kco!!! Glad that I didn't overstep...and you ARE right, if I tone down, DAVE will be on me like white on rice!! :omg: :rolaugh: Thank you very much, kind sir! Catch ya later!
~juli
*I'm too much of a REBEL to tone down anyway, really**:cool: :eater:

Tripple-V

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay of my "reaction" on this, as I'm the lucky guy from Switzerland...:D

This ACR_tool will not only be held in high esteem (...I love to have the complete package...), it will be pampered & cleaned as every good tool deserves it!!!

On the other hand, it are those great stories and deals - behind - "things", that will allways remain in memory! So beleve me: Everytime I will hold this wunderfull tool in my hands - wether I use it, or just admiring it - I will think about Mike...and a smile will come to my face!

MIKE: :thankyou:

You folks on this forum are great :headbang: !!!
Thanks and A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL !!!:usa: :usa: :usa:

Greetings from Switzerland
Edi :swiss:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a nice response from Tripple-V!!! :2tu: Cracked me up where you wrote "I'll think about Mike---and a smile will come to my face"!! :rolaugh: I feel the same way...glad you guys made such a 'sweet' deal. :cool: ~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang