Trvia question-- find the error in 2010 Production chart

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surprised that with all the comments about the production chart, no one seems to have caught the error (unless I missed a thread )

Hint-- it is in the FE section.

Fursty

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What about the fact that Max Motors has a 2010 Silver with Red Drivers Stripe ACR for sale. I don't see that on the production chart?

Fursty

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Also, I noticed that Viperexchange had a Roadster that was Black with Green Stripes, but the chart only shows 3 coupes in that special edition color.

Fursty

Viper Owner
Reaction score
One more thing. Please check my math. I get 508 total if I add all of the numbers 201 special edition, 116 roadster, 81 coupe, 60 acr, 50 acrx

The total build listed is 507.

Fursty

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Also, please explain why the Silver Coupe shows 1 with blue stripes and the special editions then show 3 silver coupes with blue stripes. What is the difference between the two?

I see the same thing with the Silver ACR. 1 ACR Silver with Blue stripes, but two special edition Silver ACRS with blue stripes.

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have my issue yet, but I'm going out on a limb and saying it's the FE aero package, the raffle car !!!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, I noticed that Viperexchange had a Roadster that was Black with Green Stripes, but the chart only shows 3 coupes in that special edition color.

IIRC, they were doing some custom paint jobs. The car prob left the factory as a solid black car and VE added the SSG stripes.

One more thing. Please check my math. I get 508 total if I add all of the numbers 201 special edition, 116 roadster, 81 coupe, 60 acr, 50 acrx

The total build listed is 507.

I count 508 as well :dunno:

Also, please explain why the Silver Coupe shows 1 with blue stripes and the special editions then show 3 silver coupes with blue stripes. What is the difference between the two?

I see the same thing with the Silver ACR. 1 ACR Silver with Blue stripes, but two special edition Silver ACRS with blue stripes.

Good question. Anyone know the answer?

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are pretty good. We got the chart just as you see it from Dodge. We did catch some interesting mysteries in the chart right before the issue went to print and we kicked it back to them but we could not wait to go to print.
So you guys need to keep going though, let's see how good you are....

So far I would GUESS that the silver/blue stripe thing started as a special edition with one dealer and later maybe another dealer ordered that combo and it went through.

I think some of the other errors MIGHT be explained by a dealer later changing his mix of coupes, convertibles and ACR's. Remember originally the dealer had to commit to a certain number of special paint combos. So the black/green vert might have originally been a coupe on his "specials" list.

And ultimately some of the potential differences may be traced to how Dodge tracks stripes and center bands, so the chart not be in error just how those are tracked.
OK, who can ID the POSSIBLE missing units??? The truth is out there, heck it's even in here on the board... with pictures.:eater:

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i think the blue on the silver are 2 differant types of blue. gts blue and bright blue

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang