TX and Carolina owners may take offense to this ebay listing ->

artman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1825734352

Regarding this text in the listing:

"Because it is a California car, not from the Carolinas or Texas where the weather destroys them or where cars are notoriously and routinely "clocked" (mileage rolled back) because of their lenient DMV practices and laws!! (60 Minutes did a special recently where over approx. 85% of vehicles at DEALERSHIPS, let alone private party vehicle sales, were clocked in Texas and mid western/Eastern states!!!) We have strict laws here and these miles are real."

I have contacted ebay to have this listing removed. It underminds Viper owners in the described regions; particular those who may have a Viper for sale. Some may think this is no big deal, but over exaggerated listings such as this one just ****** me off. . .
devil.gif

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TX and SC are some of the BEST places to find old cars! I've seen a car sit outside under a half-assed covering since 1972 and still be rust free now. I have pics if no one believes me
smile.gif

Grrr... I like SC...

James

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
James, just don't tell me it was an original Hemi 'Cuda that you bought for $500....That will just make me sick...But if it were, I would like a pic!

Tomer
96 RT While with Blue stripes!

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In one place he describes in very detailed terms regarding the mind numbing power, then says "Because the owner was scared of the Frankenstein Power of this road monster, it was driven carefully and slowly.*****". What BS!!!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BSchillinger:
That is irritating. Further,how does weather destroy cars here? If you left it parked out in the sun 24/7 maybe.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Still waiting for the answer.......

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by King GTS:
Still waiting for the answer.......

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe a flood??!?!!?

OP
OP
A

artman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, it has been almost two days so it appears ebay is not going to update the listing. I still believe that listing has public misinformation in it. If anyone else feels so inclined to voice their complaint to ebay I believe you can do so here:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html

Questionable content -&gt; Listing Violations -&gt; Advertisements...

toddt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude, there's my car!

Actually, this car is so similar to mine that it's scary, right down to the milage.

(except I took the automatic tranny).

clown.gif

He could have added: "will beat a Z06 easily, and shame any Lambo SV on the freeway"