TX LOTTO is 125 MILLION..first 10 viper owners to reply...

Brad

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The tx lotto mega million is 125 million!!!! So if i hit it this monday night i will give the first 10 Viper owners that reply to this thread will get 25K from me to spend on your vipers....

thats it...

Wish me luck!!!!

OP
OP
B

Brad

Viper Owner
Reaction score
alright, alright...everyonE ABOVE THIS POST.

25K to any viper owner above this post....i guess u dont HAVE to use it on your viper, but wouldnt it rock if we all went twin turbo!??!?!!?

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cross my heart the money will go ONLY toward some Viper goodies, once I find another one. Thanks for the kindness ahead of time should I (we) win!!

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO, I'M IN - :D

DOES THIS COUNT, LOL :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :D

alright, alright...everyonE ABOVE THIS POST.

25K to any viper owner above this post....i guess u dont HAVE to use it on your viper, but wouldnt it rock if we all went twin turbo!??!?!!?

OP
OP
B

Brad

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hahahah...good one!

you all are rich already...u have vipers... I will have to viper tax the money...

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Odds of winning are less than 1:176 million.

Yeah, but as a buddy of mine always says about the powerball - the chances of you winnning if you don't buy a ticket - 0.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about you buy the first vette owner to reply to this a Viper... Good Luck.

I'm a vette owner and replied earlier...now I get a viper and a share of the cash right :D Oh yeah and my share will go toward Viper goodies please :D (I'm greedy :eek: )

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lotto here is at 12 mill...if I win today I'm buying brad an srt-10 since he was being nice :D ;)

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
One of my favorite quotes is "A lottery is a tax on those who can't do math". Of course, this doesn't apply to the winners... :cool: