U.s. Exotics Rocks!!!! Hood Pics!!!

Da1cop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Roger at US exotics. This is a class act business. I urge you guys to try them out. They will have more products in the future so check them out! Roger gives a new meaning to customer service!

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
D

Da1cop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good man, mine should be getting started soon. I'm guessing 4 weeks longer.
So i have to ask, why aren't the stripes going all the way down?

We did alot of thinking on that! The luvers taper down and the stripes on a 96 come to a point. It didnt look right at prep. It looked way too busy at the point. I didnt want to take away from the hoods unique qualities.

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post a pic from a distance. The close-up looks good, but I'm not sure how it would compare with the standard stripes. I also have Roger's hood, and my car is due to be painted next week.

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one thing in life that I hate to do is insult a Dodge Viper because... well it's a Dodge Viper.

The stripes just don't look right at all though. The hood is awesome!!! Perhaps the stripes should come off? I'm not sure.

Jason

androbud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent an email to Roger on March 16th, 2007 and he told me the hoods are $6500 a piece and were on a 12 week minimum back order. He was accepting only a %50 deposit at the time because of the wait though. Here's his email - [email protected]

D

DAMN YANKEE

Great hood and very tasty paint job. Nice that somebody is finally doing something different.
Yours looks alot like the one I saw on Crescent Beach last spring. That guy just pointed it out in the air scope area. The paint enters at the rear and exits on the same plane in the front.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Your hood looks menacing, I love it!!
I can't say enough good things about Roger and the work he does. When I get my GTS, the first thing I'll do is put on of his hoods on it no matter what his price is by then!
I also debated putting a stripe on this hood but all I could think that would look the best would be a "stinger" style that would chase the shape of the NACA and then wrap the center louvers and square out at the windshield. After some debate I left it just as you see.

http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/Diamondback_020.jpg

Last edited:

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That pronounced curve over the motor and fender flares really enhances the view from the front. Beautiful hood. Sigh! I wish I could afford the 5K on it.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RedEnuf93, are there more pics where the one above came from, possibly in high res 1280x1024?

BoeingMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I'm ever in need for a new hood, I would consider this for the the asking price instead of the stocker.

Very nice looking hood. The best I've seen out there. Fit and finish look great in the pics, However, I do agree with some of the other posters in that the stripes would look better going all the way down.

Very nice, very nice indeed:2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

D

DAMN YANKEE

Question, what is it like seeing the road from behind the higher ****?

Also, how much more stuff gets on top of the engine from the new venting, as in....how much more road grit?

Lastly, with a Roe under neath, how much extra room is there on top of the blower?

Thanks.