UGR wins again......La. Viper Nationals

BLOWNGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Spoke with Kevin this morning. 2ManyToys car won the unlimited class (built by Kevin and UGR). I think he said it beat the TNT car. A lot of cars broke evidently, I know Boggs for sure. Hats off to Underground Racing. In the first four races they have placed 2nd twice and 1st the last two races without breaking anything at any race. I would say that is impressive in anyones book especialy for a guy that just stared tuning Vipers less than a year ago. I can't wait to see what his TT set up does. Anyone seriously looking for a dependable builder that will not break the bank should at least give UGR a chance to earn your business. :2tu: Matt

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to 2ManyToys and Kevin at Underground for getting yet another top result and bringing a top performing car. Despite a head wind, sounds like that blown car made a lot of power :2tu:

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think Brian Anderson was as nervous when his children were born as he was while watching Kevin drive his car in the finals. That was the TNT car and Kevin got him on a hole shot. :usa:

You must be registered for see images

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had the chance to meet Brian and talk with him at Shreveport, he's a stand up guy with a beautiful and fast Viper. Congats Brian and Underground Racing they definitely had the car that gained my attention at Shreveport. First run on the track was 138 and change on Street tires with lot's of wheel spin. All though the turnout was terrible, there were many cars there that were running good times. My thanks to Dr Roof, his car ran well Saturday but broke what appeared to be a ring and was unable to run on Sunday. David is a great host and put on an excellent event. If the V10 Nationals come close to anyone's area I would recommend you attend, SUPPORT this event, even with the low turnout in Shreveport I was definitely impressed. Once again Thanks David. :2tu:

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had the chance to meet Brian and talk with him at Shreveport, he's a stand up guy with a beautiful and fast Viper. Congats Brian and Underground Racing they definitely had the car that gained my attention at Shreveport. First run on the track was 138 and change on Street tires with lot's of wheel spin. All though the turnout was terrible, there were many cars there that were running good times. My thanks to Dr Roof, his car ran well Saturday but broke what appeared to be a ring and was unable to run on Sunday. David is a great host and put on an excellent event. If the V10 Nationals come close to anyone's area I would recommend you attend, SUPPORT this event, even with the low turnout in Shreveport I was definitely impressed. Once again Thanks David. :2tu:

Rollin4
Very nice meeting you as well. Sorry I didn't get to talk more but things were kinda hectic. If you ever decide to mod your car give UGR a call. They will take good care of you and your snake. :usa:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4