Ultimate Factories ( Dodge Viper) Gotta Watch It !!

Jay M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that. I saw on TV a little over a year ago, just before buying a viper. It was great to see it again as a Viper owner. It's really cool to own one of the few hand build cars in the world.

~Jay

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First time I have seen this......what a thrill....I have been to the factory and enjoyed a guided tour....Great memories.
Thank for the post.

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be required watching before you can post on this website honestly.

Again, as I have said for many years on here........Thanks to the people who build these cars. Smooth indeed.:usa:

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The show is on a torrent, so I downloaded the whole Hi-Def show and have it permanently on my MAC. I can watch it on the plasma in all its glory.

Jay M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The show is on a torrent, so I downloaded the whole Hi-Def show and have it permanently on my MAC. I can watch it on the plasma in all its glory.

I'll have to look for that tonight. That show is definitely worth the few gigs of hard drive space.

~Jay

Wiretech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a very good informative video, there's lot of detail I didn't know, thanks for posting slitherv10.

HLANDIS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of all the videos I have watched about the Viper that is by far the best! Had me glued to it. Thanks for posting that! All Vipers owners should see that. Makes you respect the beast even more!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950