Ultimate Factories:Viper - now on DVD

Dr. Sandman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi guys.About 6 wks ago National Geographic aired Ultimate Factories:Dodge Viper.This was an awesome program filmed mostly at CAAP that chronicled the building of the Gen 4 Viper.I actually called them the next day to tell them what a great program and to ask when it would be available on DVD to purchase.They told me not all episodes become available for purchase.I then proceded to explain to them that I belong to the greatest car club in the world and that if they make it available to purchase there would be a long line of Viper lovers just like me that would have to have a copy for their collection.Well folks they listened and it is now available for purchase.Just go to the National Geographic Store and look under DVDs for the Ultimate Factories Viper Edition.They are only $19.95.Let's show these guys that the Viper Nation rocks! :2tu::headbang::drive:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow you actually got them convinced singlehandedly that rocks!!! If it is already on the website I will put in my order today!
Just hoping that they have region code 1 (European PAL system) dvd's for if they do I will put it on several forums over here so that they will also sell a bunch in Europe!

JRC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I watched and recorded the original viewing.Now I'd like to do a walk through live.:usa:

MsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I watched the original show and it was a great program. I will be ordering a DVD.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it says they dont ship out of the usa, is that true?

I don't know where you have seen that but it is NOT TRUE!! Canada can be separately selected!

For The Netherlands I have to choose international first, then Netherlands after which I can fill in my address.

NGC website programming leaves a lot to be desired because the text is all over the place, sadly I will NOT be putting in my order afterall because $45.95 for shipping ALONE is in my opinion stupid, my total would have been slightly over $70 :(

jckrieger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently acquired this video and it's a must-see. The craftsmanship that goes into every car is remarkable. I love how not a single robot is used to assemble the car. I watched part of the Corvette episode and I think "robot" was mentioned at least a couple dozen times!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4