Unallocated Gen 5 Vipers for Sale

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there any word yet as to how long it will be before the general public will be able to buy the new Viper? Sounds like the first years production is all spoken for in advance. Are we looking at end of 2013 before cars will be available or beyond?
:drive:

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordering bank opens in mid November, delivery by December and so.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sounds like you guys have been talking to some clowns out there telling stories again, if you got the money, you can get a new viper, im promise you

FLL-B/W-GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct,I found a dealer in South Florida yesterday that has 2 confirmed 13s coming.He has no idea what they(GTS/SRT) will be. He said as soon as he knows ,he will call me.He and two tects are going to the Viper training Monday.But,I will have to pay way over to get one,which I will,with in reason.No more than 10K Their will be many 13 Vipers at dealers and e bay etc.But you will have to pay.....

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct,I found a dealer in South Florida yesterday that has 2 confirmed 13s coming.He has no idea what they(GTS/SRT) will be. He said as soon as he knows ,he will call me.He and two tects are going to the Viper training Monday.But,I will have to pay way over to get one,which I will,with in reason.No more than 10K Their will be many 13 Vipers at dealers and e bay etc.But you will have to pay.....

There are site sponsors selling at MSRP, no need to pay $10k over.

I plan to fly down to pick mine up and road trip it back with my old man. Will be fun!

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will pay just get me a dealer who WILL provide the car! I'm not so sure right now with the dealer I'm depending on...

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This will be my 3rd brand new Viper and a local dealer is pretty certain he can get me one. I,however, WILL NOT pay over sticker for it.