UNBELIEVABLE deal on Paxton Kit...1 only!!! Here's your chance!

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UNBELIEVABLE deal on Paxton Kit...1 only!!! Here\'s your chance!

All-
Before I post it on Ebay, I thought I would offer it up to my VCA family first!!

Here you go...If you want this one, I suggest you speak up first, because I can't imagine it will last......

This is a Paxton Supercharger Viper kit (emissions legal, CARB certified) with a TON of extras in case you want to make INSANE amounts of horsepower...This kit was installed on my car for about 6 dyno runs (so you know everything is working properly).

In addition to the intercooled, Carb certified, emissions legal kit, I will also include:
** 3 different pulley sizes for making up to 5 more lbs boost
** 1 set of external fuel rails to expand your possiblities for power
** 16- 55lb/hr injectors (pintel-style...the only ones made to handle high fuel pressure, the highest flow availble)
** Custom routed air inlet for cold air (pulls air from the front fascia/fog light area)
** Ability to re-route water cooling tanks to 1 side for cold air intake

This is over $2000 in extras on top of the kit itself!!!

YOUR PRICE for this 1 kit:
$7000/bo.

You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested.
Thanks.
-Wayne

poweradded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: UNBELIEVABLE deal on Paxton Kit...1 only!!! Here\'s your chance!

so what happened? what did you replace it with to do the lethal 1k

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah, what happened to cause you to yank it off your car??

OP
OP
L

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Couple things...
1) With my new work (12-16 hours/day) and my MBA program, I don't have much time to drive my car or do anything other than sleep for that matter...

2) Recent promotion is forcing me to move again and buy a new house. I was happy with 750hp on engine alone, and I thought 1000 may be too much for the street anyway. In addition, I need to free up some cash for the downpayment on the new house. Living in northern California, I can tell you nothing is cheap. Hell, my good friend recently paid $785k for a 2bd/2ba (1400 sqft) fixer-upper in the suburbs.

As much as it pains me to say it, I may even have to sell my Viper as well...Argh.... But this would only happen in a last ditch effort; this is why I am parting with the supercharger.... No other reason...

This kit will put a smile on anyone's face....guaranteed!! :)
Thanks for your interest.
-Wayne

poweradded

Enthusiast
Reaction score

what about the ultimate street car thing

chimay52

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Aren't you going in that Ultimate street car challenge?
Or is that already done, but just not printed yet?

It's a shame you are downgrading to a measly 750hp, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do!

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

$785k for a 2bd/2ba (1400 sqft) fixer-upper in the suburbs.

SONS OF BIATCHES!!!

That gets you bare bones MINIMUM 5k sqft WITH pool, 3-4 car garage and 1/2 acre
in an exclusive neighborhood.

MOUNTAINWOLF

Viper Owner
Reaction score

What are the advantages/disadvantages of this kit vs the Roe kit ? I am considering a Roe kit very soon, how would the hp numbers compare ?

OP
OP
L

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Viperjoe-
Not to get off track here, but to make matter worse, the house my friend purchased has a 6000sqft (tiny) lot with a 1 car, very unstable garage that did not pass code and must be reinforced, etc.. before it is deemed safe.

Northern California definitely has its advantages....AND DISADVANTAGES (Cost of living being #1 disadvantage).

-Wayne

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

is it polished? How much HP did you get just on the SC?

OP
OP
L

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I forgot to mention....
If you are only interested in the standard Paxton kit they offer, I am willing to sell it for $1000 less....
$6000/b.o.

(this price will still include the custom made cold air intake that routes air from the front fascia by the fog lights which consists of custom made stainless tubing, brackets, mammoth custom air filter, fitting, etc..AS WELL AS the additional pullies to increase boost to 9 and 11 lbs boost.)

This kit is practically new. Never driven on the street, and only dyno tested for a total of 60 seconds. The good news is that this verifies that everything is functoning properly!!

I posted this in response to several e-mails I received by people wanting just the standard kit.

Thanks!
-Wayne

OP
OP
L

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Mark-
You probably remember a conversation we had while I was consulting at APEX for a short time over a year and a half ago.

I have not worked with them for quite some time now; just been a happy customer of theirs. The combination of my real job and business school required too much time. Plus I was consulting with them to market their Lethal power packages; ending once the Car and Driver competition took place.

How's your Viper doing???
regards,
Wayne

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wayne,
I'm trying to figure out what it going on? Seems weird because I looked back over many of your posts and you make it sound in 99% of them that you work at APEX. In fact, I purchased some stuff from YOU while you represented yourself as working for APEX. Here is just one of many, many posts that led me as well as many others that you were working there and not just a happy customer of theirs. Not that it makes a difference to me, just seems strange. My car is incredible, thanks.
Re: Transmission for Viper GTS
      #121878 - 01/06/03 04:54 PM
Edit   Reply   Quote Quick Reply  

Peter-
GREAT TIMING!

We just finished testing a transmission with revised 5th and 6th gears. We are now offering them as a complete unit, ready to install!!!

The results are amazing. 6th gear can now be used on the street and pulls !! 5th gear is now very 'perky' too and pulls hard even from 2000 rpms. The torque multiplier for the new gears makes quite a difference.

I think it's a must for anyone making power and wants the benefit of closer ratios and top end acceleration and top speed without having to add gears and deal with massive wheelspin in 1st and 2nd.

I love it!
Call us for details. We can ship one out to you.
Regards,
Wayne (LTHL VPR)

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

All this leads me to believe the Viper is a 'no show' in
the 'Ultimate Street Car Shootout'.
Originally it seemed like we had 2 promising representatives -
now, no one wants to talk about it. :confused:

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm interested. Is it still up for grabs?

Phil