Update: on blown sprayed stroker>>>>Mock up from RSI

Reaction score
Well, there has been some changes I totally agree with, went with the Procharger with a Custom huge intercooler. I am going to have the Bottles moved to have room for my staff bag. :cool: Bottles are going to be painted Silver. thanks RSI, :2tu: Please remember this is mock up not the final product

412SRT10_Super_Charger_006-med.jpg

412SRT10_Super_Charger_007-med.jpg

412SRT10_Super_Charger_002-med.jpg

:headbang: :2tu:

OP
OP
G
Reaction score
In the armrest area towards the back where there is the big open space. They put the controls on my old Prowler in the armrest area and had no storage left so I told them to put it out of the way. Granted is almost impossible to use but that is a good thing for me. The Bottle and I have had a couple of motors in the past expire due to the switch location...

OP
OP
G
Reaction score
I have talked to many people besides RSI, they say numbers should be the same, I hope for 1000 plus hp with no spray. 1059hp with a Paxton has been done by RSI.

We are getting very close to be completed. Gerald and Jason are the best in my book.

As I told them take your time. Can't play now anyways, toooooooo much salt on the roads.

OP
OP
G
Reaction score
Wayne, for sure, kinda wet here now, but again I want it right and we are doing tricks to the Tranny, diff, CV's and axles. Started to get secret squirrel here... for now :2tu:

So still can drive, if that's why you are being so nice but be careful... :eek:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
General Jackson