UPDATE - Shirts Ordered - Hat Update also

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Due to popular demand - the shirts have been changed from red to white. They are in production now and should be ready to begin shipping next Friday.

The 3D hats are in for a quick update. I asked that the snake head and badge also be produced in 3D. I should have the sample hat back tomorrow and then off to production. I will post a photo of the new hats as soon as it arrives.

I am told they turned out much better than the prototype! We should all be pleased.

"Fangs" Viper T-Shirts in XXL, XL, Large and Medium in stock now.

NEW "Fangs" Polo Shirt Logo with an American Flag will replace the checkered flags in the final shirt. Place your order today! Check out our website merchandise section at:

http://www.viperclub.org/viperbytes/

You must be registered for see images

Shirts will be available in this Polo Style and a Red Short Sleeve Button Down Collar Shirt. (Photo on our website under the merchandise section)

The "Fangs" Polo Shirt will not have the Central California Region on the bottom of the logo.

This hat has 3D embroidery - With the new "Fangs" Logo.

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Venom 2K on 03-06-2002 at 11:52 AM</font>

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPDATE!

Order Placed!

Due to popular demand - we changed the shirt colors to white - On both the Polo and Button Down Shirts. They are now in production and should be ready to start shipping by next Friday.

The 3D hats are in for a quick update. I asked that the snake head and badge also be produced in 3D. I should have the sample hat back tomorrow and then off to production. I will post a photo of the new hats as soon as it arrives.

I am told they turned out much better than the prototype! We should all be pleased.

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shirts arrived... They should all ship out this week.