Used SCs for sale?

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Allow me to add to the desire level a lil bit. I have loved mine since the install back in April!!!! Even with a modest 544 hp and 5# pully it make driving more enjoyable.

Only suggestion I have is that if you live in a southern or hot state, do the water/**** kit from the get go. :2tu:

:usa:

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Allow me to add to the desire level a lil bit. I have loved mine since the install back in April!!!! Even with a modest 544 hp and 5# pully it make driving more enjoyable.

Only suggestion I have is that if you live in a southern or hot state, do the water/**** kit from the get go. :2tu:

:usa:

And you have the kit I want :). I prefer the Roe setup since I love the sound of that style. I am fairly close to picking up a used paxton but I really would prefer the Roe.

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing like the sound of a 10 lb ROE at redline with boost creep pushing 12 PSI...slam 2nd gear...watch the nose rise and let the rear 335's do their thing.....bang into 3rd...everything gets surreal since you know you are starting to dance with the devil....grab the reigns shifting into 4th and suddenly its a very lonely place....just you and your horses.....YEEHAAAAAAA!!

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing like the sound of a 10 lb ROE at redline with boost creep pushing 12 PSI...slam 2nd gear...watch the nose rise and let the rear 335's do their thing.....bang into 3rd...everything gets surreal since you know you are starting to dance with the devil....grab the reigns shifting into 4th and suddenly its a very lonely place....just you and your horses.....YEEHAAAAAAA!!

I concur. :woot: I get creep up to 11 pounds if I stand on it and hold it there (Man, I love doing that):lmao:. Just went for a few blasts last night. :drive:

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I do love my Roe but I am really thinking of doing the TT thing. One would not have to twist very hard to have me keep my Roe on.

OP
OP
J

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Screw him out of a car?

I haven't posted my story over here yet, but if you go over to the Gen.I/Gen.II section on the Alley it's a pretty popular thread. Too many four-letter words that I have to edit out about the "seller" before I can bring it over here.

If I have a minute at work tomorrow I'll edit it down and tell everyone over here who to stay away from.

BACK ON TRACK: Bottlefed, I'd have been all over that thing if I had a car. I'm debating on holding out on Viper shopping until winter to get a better deal but I don't know if I can wait that long.

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha!
that's a whole season of driving you'll miss :D

probably a good idea if you can be patient
there are so many good deals out there right now, its got to be hard to wait for just the right one