used tire ads in classifieds

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just posted a couple of ads for some used tires.
Michelins are 18" 335/275. Kumho's are 18" 335/305.

Also, I might let a set of OEM Gen2 18" wheels go too. A nice offer might help me decide :D. The 2 rears are in great shape with the V700's mounted, the fronts not so great shape (but I can polish 'em out if needed) with no tires mounted. Pics available upon request.

-Chip

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about $100.... Per wheel. Heck, I'll even pick 'em up personally. :D

I'll let the 2 fronts go for that...as is. Polished out for $175 each. The 2 rears for $250 ea or $700 for the set as is. I'm just trying to make some room. I thought about keeping the extra set for track use with the V700's, but not sure if/when that would even happen. Garage space is more important right now. When do you want to come over ? :D

btw, y'all still want to try and hook up this weekend? I've got a couple of rotate/balances to do Sunday after church, so either Sat eve or Sunday eve (father's day, I know) would be OK.

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My apologies Chip. I think there was a little bit of miscommunication. I meant to say that I'd give $100 per wheel, with tires included. Now when would you like me to come over and pick 'em up? :rolaugh:

We're still up for going out. It'll have to be either tonight or tomorrow evening. I'm booked on Sunday.

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My apologies Chip. I think there was a little bit of miscommunication. I meant to say that I'd give $100 per wheel, with tires included. Now when would you like me to come over and pick 'em up? :rolaugh:

We're still up for going out. It'll have to be either tonight or tomorrow evening. I'm booked on Sunday.

Well, since you weren't specific on WHICH tires, I've got a stack of tires I could even let you pick through, so some tires would be included. See ya in the morning. Just don't come over too early for those fronts and "included tires". :D.....cash only :lmao:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960