V-10 Nationals 1st stop of 2004

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V-10 Nationals first stop of 2004 will be in the sunshine state.

we will be hosting the event at Bradenton Motorsports Park in Bradenton, Florida
this is a Very Viper Friendly Track that yields great ET's

The official Dates is Feb 7-8, 2004

Please Make plans now to attend in the next few days hotel information will be posted as well as a full agenda for the weekend.

I hope you plan to attend!

Florida V-10 Nationals
Date Feb 6-8

Class Structure:

Stock Class 12.00 and up
Street Class 11.00 - 11.99
Super Street 10.50 - 10.99
Pro Street 9.90 - 10.49
Unlimited 9.35 - 9.89
unlimited Pro Viper Vin # Required

Street Tire Shoot-out seperate from above owner must drive the Car!

Individual Driving Awards will be given as well as top 3 finishers.
Mod Level awards will be given as well.
Fastest Roe Blower
Fastest NOS Only
Fastest Supercharged Only
Fastest Turbo's
Fastest All Motor
ect.

All events winners will be published in Viper Magazine. Including the winners of the past 2 events in the spring issue of the Magazine.

HOTEL Information

I went to the Hampton Inn www.HamptonInnbradenton.com today and meet with the hotel manager. It is a 15 minute ride to Bradenton motorsports Dragstrip www.bradentonmotorsports.com This hotel is aprox 2-3 years old and has 116 rooms(4 are Jazacui Suites).

They have high speed internet acess at no additional charge... to keep everyone updated with that day's results. Complementary deluxe breakfast bar is included at no additional cost.

Room service is provided by Ruby's Tuesday www.rubytuesday.com(next door), they will also do food services delivered to the heated pool. Next door is a Outlet mall for any of the wives that need to catch up on the shopping. The state of the art exercise facility is inside the ice skating rink(J.P.Igloo)which is also next door. Within J.P.Igloo www.jpigloo.com is a sports bar/restaurant Beef O' Brady's. www.beefobradys.com

Within a 20 minute drive is 30 golf courses and 30-45 minute drive the Bradenton/Sarasota Gulf beaches for scuba diving, deep sea fishing, jet skiing, para-sailing.

We are are in negations to get a special group rate prices will hopefully be post tomorrow. I would not delay in making reservations because this is the height of our tourist season and things book up fast. THIS THE NICEST HOTEL CLOSTEST TO THE TRACK. When making the reservations ask for the "Viper V-10 Nationals Rate".

Hampton Inn is located at I-75 and US 301, this is 1 exit north of SR 64 (Bradenton motorsports drag strip exit)

Car Show:

More Details to follow but will be hosted on Saturday Feb 7th.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hotel A la' Le MONS...

Gerald, some people do not what that is? You will need to explain your self ....when you come to Bradenton/Sarasota someone will have to show you Cheetahs..... very top shelf!!!!!

But his part of Florida V-10 Nationals is NOT the family side of your Vacation /drag racing trip to Florida.

But there is something for EVERYONE on this stop on the V-10 Nationals drag racing circuit.

So when you are going into that garage this DEC & Jan....be thinking about all the fun in Florida you can have this Feb 6-7-8.Especialy when you look at all that snow on the ground, you could have your toes dug into our white stuff..... in our sand at the sunny beaches :2tu: .Also driving that Viper 24-7.

Cudaman :usa:

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is more imformation on other posts under: Events and Gatherings.....Florida V-10 Nationals.

Look forward to seeing everyone here ....

It will be a great event!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :2tu: :headbang: :headbang:

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is some more imformation:

Feb 7th Gates Open 9:30 AM -3:30P.M. Street Tire Shoot-out cost is $10.00 to watch and an additional $ 10.00 to race.

Feb 8th Gates Open 9:00 A.M.- 5:00pm V-10 Nationals Main Event $ 10.00 to watch to the racing.
It will be an additional $35.00 to race($45.00 total)

R/T 10 MUST have a top on to race.

You must be registered for see images

Race Fuel is available at the track

110 Octane LEADED racing fuel
112 Octane LEADED racing fuel
100 Octane Unleaded racing fuel
Alcohol - no additives

You must be registered for see images attach

· Compressed air is available on site next to fuel pumps.

· Water is available on site on the East side of Facility.

· Concessions open during all events serving hot food and cold drinks.

· Clean Restrooms are located on site.

· Track PA is broadcast on site over FM 95.3.

You must be registered for see images attach

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is a a map with scale in upper left corner, to show you how close the Hampton Inn(Hotel) and Drag strip are to each other.

This map shows the relationship between beaches and hotel and drag strip.

This map shows relationship between Disney World , Tampa and drag strip

Special thanks to my son Justin (13 years old), who made me a web site so I can post images without putting them into the image galleries.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hampton Inn hotel is aprox 2-3 years old and has 116 rooms(4 are Jazacui Suites). The rates are:

$79.10 for Double

$89.10 for King

(941)721-4000.....Ask for Viper V-10 National rate

There is 4 Jacuzi rooms.... they will go quickly.....

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There should be enough time on Sunday because we rented the track until 5:00pm to have a Tow Vehicle Challenge. I would say if David Boggs agrees and there is ample time after we run all the Vipers classes.

Rules are only 1:

The tow vehicle must have towed a Viper on a trailer to the V-10 National's event.....

LET THE SMACK BEGIN:

Are you in:

Tom Welch...Dodge 5.9 chipped Diesel

John Canal.... Ford Harley Davision S/C 150

Gary Almond.... Durmax Dulley Diesel

Larry Macedo....Dodge Hemi 1500

Tony Armour....Dodge Diesel Dulley Pre H/O output

Jason RSI ......Gigantic rig hauler

Lee & Joe Saunders ....Dodge Hemi Nitrous 1500....Joe Saunders must drive to give everyone a chance....NOT Lee Saunder....we want to see Joe race.

or Joe's wife.... if Mrs.Saunders races I will get my wife to race her Ford Diesel Excursion against her, and then we can get John Canal's wife Maria to race her and Wendy Macedo to race her and so on

Sorry if I left anyone out but free free to post in on your tow vechicle's specs

I thought this might be a fun way to end up a weekend of HIGH SPEED RACING.....

if anyone got freeing FRISKY we will hook trailers to tow vehicle with Vipers on trailers and see what times we could run....

IS ANYONE GAME FOR THIS KIND OF ACTION ??????

Maybe we can add a new class to the V-10 Nationals.....

the Tow Vechile Class :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hotel A la' Le MONS...

Gerald, some people do not what that is? You will need to explain your self ....when you come to Bradenton/Sarasota someone will have to show you Cheetahs..... very top shelf!!!!!

Ward, I know what Hotel A la' Le MONS...is, you better get your credit car out for Cheetahs, Since I cant run in the street tire shootout, I will be probably comming down early saturday night, meet you guys at the car show, lay down some serious collateral damage on the karts like last time, then its off the Kitty Kats for some whiska's supreme. Make sure you take a nap, it will be a long night.

Can I still leave my car at your house saturday night?