V-10 Nationals - Bradenton. What an AWESOME event!!

V10Nationals.com

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to take a few minutes and thank everyone at the V-10 Nationals event at Bradenton today.

THANK YOU David AND your family for continuing putting the best drag race events possible for our Vipers!

THANK YOU to all the sponsors that have helped all year to make V-10 Nationals possible!

THANK YOU to ALL the participants AND their families for continuing to follow the Series from state to state!

I personally had an extraordinary time and I made plenty of new friends. This was the type of weekend experience that you get to talk about for months to come.

Let’s all continue to support David and V-10 Nationals.

Steve

OP
OP
V

V10Nationals.com

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You got lucky.

You are right! We both got lucky! If it weren’t for Lee breaking out you would have no trophy and I would have had to work harder to get 1st place :headbang:

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wish my car would have been done. Could have made 10-15 passes and got used to the car. Judging by how fast these cars were I may have had to match race a vette' parked on the side. These cars were flying(trucks were too!) Nice job hope there will be another event and us "stockers" can join in.(I know we could have)Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine