V-10 Nationals FINALS Pre registration deadline

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V-10 Nationals Finals

Pre Registration Deadline is October 30th
If 50 pre paid entry's are not recieved by the deadline this event will cancel!

If you are planning to come make sure and pre register. last year we had well over 75 cars in attendance and the track is the fastest track we have ever been! this race will be the grand daddy of Viper Drag racing!!!!

Pre registration form is here: www.v10nationals.com

Event info is here: www.v10nationals.com/news.htm

(this could be the last V-10 Nationals, so make sure you dont miss it, or better yet help make sure we continue on!)

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if my boss will let me go.

Chuck call in sick that day, you will never see him out ..... he is too busy with hurricane repairs.

Cudaman :usa:

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in..... I will have to get some road maps ..... get hotel reservations lined up for the trip there....and plenty of diesel for the road trip. :2tu:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in..... I will have to get some road maps ..... get hotel reservations lined up for the trip there....and plenty of diesel for the road trip. :2tu:

I'm coming to get my "King of the Street tire" crown back ;) :D

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How come Steve's name is already on the form? :confused: :confused: :D

He wants to be the first register and have everyone pay his registration.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm coming to get my "King of the Street tire" crown back ;) :D

Darn I was hoping that hurricane spared your house and family, BUT took out that FAST car of yours. :D

V10Nationals.com

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How come Steve's name is already on the form? :confused: :confused: :D

Edit: No cost either, guessing $100, but waiting for confirmation :2tu:

Oops! I updated the form. Ward's comment was funny though! As soon as David figures out the numbers I will updated the form with the entry fee.

superdavz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch out for the OHIO guys! Tony and I will be there. I just printed out the form and put it in the mail today! :2tu:

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohio will BE THERE! im mailing out the cnote today.

im locking in the 9.90 class with a first place. im gunning for the RT award (sorry SW but i gotta show you a 0.004 can in fact be beat)and im going to finally get Mike S to clam up by whupping him in the streettire shootout!and im sure my ohio brothers will walk away with first and second in their respective divisions just like they did in shreveport!

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roof, Do not let this event cancel. i for one will gladly put up a few extra bucks if needed and im sure many other woudl as well (and have done so in the past)

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohio will BE THERE! im mailing out the cnote today.

im locking in the 9.90 class with a first place. im gunning for the RT award (sorry SW but i gotta show you a 0.004 can in fact be beat)and im going to finally get Mike S to clam up by whupping him in the streettire shootout!and im sure my ohio brothers will walk away with first and second in their respective divisions just like they did in shreveport!

Big boy, the only way you'll ever whup me is if you put Loretta out in front of the tree ******* to distract me, and even then I'll run ya down at the end :D :D :D GRUDGE MATCH!! :2tu:

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ill consider that a gentlemans challenge sir and i accept. how bout we say beers and a steak for the winner. whatta ya say flyboy you wanna see what i can do :)

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring it on Doc, I could use a nice steak......... Medium rare please! :2tu: and none of that pisss American beer, the good German beer only :headbang: Top it off with A tequila shot toasted to the winner :D

OP
OP
D

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will be having a Dyno SHoot-out at larry Macedo's shop in Orlando as well as other weekend activities.

I have not had time for the Hotel arrangements yet but will have them up soon.

George
SW and Norm have been waiting on you to bring that all Motor car out to play!

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, All you boys just relax...plan on all the second and third places you can handle. Well maybe not, I hope the St. Louis boys will take home first, second, and third...we might as well take all the trophys. I plan on sweeping the event....ha ha ha...wishful thinking. I hope to put Mike on the trailer in the street tire shootout...I owe him that much. Fill that bottle Mikey !!! I certainly can't have any silver rt 10 cars beat us...you both know who you are. There is a certain blue / white gts that I need to chase down, I got lucky in Columbus. As far as the Florida boys go...we are coming for all you guys. We have been chasing you guys all year long, I think I have a little something for you this race. I should have four cars for this race and they all will be 10.50 or faster. Hopefully two if not three of them will break into the nines while we are there. Everybody bring their "A" game, this may be the last time I get to see all of you guys. All of us from St. Louis just want to come down and have a good time, so plan on some evening entertainment this time. Anyway, we will be there with bells on...see you guys there.
Later,
Joe

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All of us from St. Louis just want to come down and have a good time, so plan on some evening entertainment this time. Anyway, we will be there with bells on...see you guys there.
Later,
Joe
I always thought you ding-a-ling :D :D

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I just realized that someone was talkin' about my silver car up there...

Well let me tell you somethin'... when I post the pics of the work that Greg Good did on my heads, y'all will all get teary-eyed like a little girl... It is truely a work of art! And it flows quite nicely too... so PBJ - you betta' pack some PB & J for the track, cuz you'll be munchin' on yo' sandwich while I'm spankin' yo' *** in the finals.

yeah boooooooy!

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Joe, are you going to have your car back together for Florida, just how bad was the damage sustained in Shreveport.

MOJO, have you decided what day you are heading out? Dave and I will probably leave Tuesday or Wednesday.

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIPR GTS,
I don't know if my car will be finished or not. If not, I will bring a customers car...several have offered their cars. The damage wasn't that bad, it was close to a total by Blue Book dollars, but I had it insured for $ 80,000. That is the only reason it didn't. I may finish the suspension and do a quick hood repair and race it the way it is...who knows. It is too far away to tell right now. One way or another I will be there racing.
See ya there,
Joe