V-Mania Hardtop

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Helped a New Mexico member order and install his V-Mania hardtop. The member's car is a red 95 RT/10. He ordered the top with the scoop.

The top is light, and beautifully finished. The scoop is out of this world. What a nice piece. I wish you could have seen the owner's teeth shinning.

Highly recommend this top. No dis-assembly required.

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am glad that you like my top G....
laugh.gif

I can't wait to see your car!

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've also seen one. Top looks great, light and constructed nicely. IMO, just makes the RT/10 look too top heavy. Like a car with a top hat on. The autoform looks more "low profile" and suits the RT/10 better(but harder to take on and off).......

Gerald

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks George, I'm glad your friend was happy!!!....For those who want pictures of our Hardtop, you can view it at www.vipermania.com or simply e-mail me personally ([email protected])and I can forward various pictures to you also...If you're looking for pictures of George's friend's "teeth" I can't help as they were too bright for the camera...:)
FYI....Our top is available WITH or WITHOUT the "Roof Duct"..This allows our customers an option to be "Different" ... Just like DODGE!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96