VA/MD Car meet Aug 27th

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a rather large car meet that happens twice a summer I beilive about 5 mins from my house in Chantilly, VA. Located near the LOWE's parking lot, but its a huge shopping center full of lots of spots.

I went to the first one this summer and it was a VERY large turn out with some very nice cars from various types, Mainly imports but not civics more like 350Z's and G35 coupes, STI's EVOS. There was over 100 cars and they plan on probably the same this time.

I plan on taking the viper there and heard a few other vipers should be attending. Just thought I would put it out there for people interested. If you want to meet at my house give me a call, like I said its down the street.

Jason
443-904-3601

pjb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark: here is the info.

Evolution Autosports
13903 Metrotech Dr
Chantilly Virginia
Date: August 27th, 2005
Time: Starts at Noon

its mainly an import meet, but ive been to it the last couple years with my 97 gts, and last year with my 98 Quicksilver Supra TT. im planning stopping by for a bit with my 03 and another 97 B/W GTS if the weather is good. anyone from the alexandria/springfield area that wants to caravan there, pm me :cool:

Nate04SRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jason,

I'll try to attend but need to find a way to escape from work since I am scheduled to work. What time is eveyone going to be there?

BTW- I am right off of McLearen Rd in Herndon!

OP
OP
G

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gonna try to be there around 12.
Working on a saturday? Thats no good! It's 2 weeks away so you should have enough time to come up with an excuse to get off :)

Nate04SRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Working on a saturday? Thats no good! It's 2 weeks away so you should have enough time to come up with an excuse to get off :)

I wish it was that easy but I work with my wife so she would know EXACTLY what was up if I left for lunch in the viper. ;)

But I will try anyways!!! :headbang:

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any website or something with more details?

PJB, I could come by Springfield off the HOV lanes, but it might be a lot faster for me to take 123 or 234. I'll try to look up a route.

Nate04SRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I wish it was that easy but I work with my wife so she would know EXACTLY what was up if I left for lunch in the viper. ;)

But I will try anyways!!! :headbang:

GOT THE DAY OFF!!!! I WILL BE THERE!!!!

OP
OP
G

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The parking lot is HUGE, you guys dont have to show up super early to get a spot:) Save some spots for the vipers though. I will probably come down a little early too.

pjb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good lord some of you will be getting there early...no need 4 that. me (03) and another buddy (97gts) will be there before 1pm. unfortunately my new rims and other mods wont be delivered until early next week. i was hoping to have them on the car by then :mad:

OP
OP
G

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn weather... said it was suppose to be nice all week, i even looked at weather.com at 2am and it said it had a slight chance of rain starting at noon. I wake up and the roads are soaked.

It is very lightly drizzling here. If it stops I still plan on going.

edretti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll probably head out around noon. Hasn't rained here all morning but very very gloomy. Hope to see you guys there. Somebody give me a call if something changes. 301-399-3769

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi