VA/MD Crab Feast Cruise – Saturday June 3rd – Neigboring Regions welcome!

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 8th annual Crab Feast Cruise for the VA/MD region will be on Saturday June 3rd. Reservation forms have been mailed to all VA/MD VCA members. VA/MD members should get their reservations back to me no later than May 21.

If you are a VCA member in another region, you are welcome to attend. It would be great if we could get some members from other regions to be with us. This is a reservation only event, so if you would like to come, Click Here and print the reservation form out, and follow the instructions on the form. My contact information is on the form, so if you have any questions, or you want to set up an out of state starting point for you and other members, feel free to get in touch with me via phone or email. Hope to see you there.

OP
OP
Gus Strakes

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As of today (Wednesday the 24th), we have 32 cars, and 68 attendees. Still have room for a few more, but I'm calling in the count this Friday, and will allow for a few "last minute stragglers", but can't promise that I can accommodate anyone after Friday. If you'd like to attend please contact me as soon as possible.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The MD/VA region has set up several caravan points for those coming in off the DC/Balt corridor. For those traveling in from the east I will have two caravans set up as well. One will meet up in Wilmington (location TBA) and the other will come out of Norfolk up along the RT13 corrador. Last year we had six vipers by the time the caravan reached Salisbury.

I'm hoping to have both groups meet at the 301 split and travel together to the Deck. If you want to cruise in with either group let me know.

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
Mike, I can't wait to see your car with the supercharger on it! See ya there!

I thought he went twin-turbo?

Went with the custom Paxton set-up with AEM and Monster fuel system, McLeod Clutch/Flywheel and custom polished fan shroud and slimline fans. All items were purchased from UGR and Installed by them as well. Had a lot of polishing done and got new wheels/tires and a few MGW Goodies!

Anyone wanting Gen II or Gen III Steering Column Gauge Pods or 2nd Gen Coupe Viper A-Pillar pods, please see me at the feast, i will have them with me for you to purchase!

See u guys there :cool:

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Our Wilmington meeting spot fell apart as everyone seems to want to travel down through Baltimore. I'll be at the Centre at Salisbury at 12:15 and be on the road to the crab feast by 1pm. Email me direct [email protected] (I won't be able to check my *** from this point on) if you wish to attend. There are folks heading down from Wilmington, I'll be glad to connect you to them - also if you just want to stop in Salisbury just to say hi, feel free you are more then welcome.

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, please take plenty of pictures and post them after the event. Wifey is out of town on business and I have the kids all weekend as well as a baseball game and a track meet on Saturday. Please have enough fun for me too!

Scarlet O.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good Morning, It's not currently raining here by the crab deck but very cloudy. Wishing all of you a safe trip over here. God Bless, Scarlet

Reaction score
Yep...no rain here in Annapolis, though it is overcast. Weatherbug reports:

Mostly cloudy. Patchy fog this morning. A chance of morning showers and afternoon thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. Personally...I think it is gonna be a great day!

I came up last night sans Viper (HAD to leave VA yesterday to spend an extra night with my wife, so weather yesterday determined vehicle). LOTS of rain last night...cars stopped all over 50, outside Easton, due to the rain (started realy bad about half between Salisbury and Easton). Had I been in the Viper it would have been well past white-knuckle driving and I would have stopped.

Sad for me....I am dejected being here without the Viper. I'll be heading over later, taking some middies with me who are in to cars.