VA/MD regionaires need to ask a favor...

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
94RT10Ohio posted this in the snakepit as a fun little thing to do for the club, but I recently realized how useful as a tool this can be for the region. By having a visual representation of where everyone in the area is, we can make more informed decisions on when/where/what events to plan. Can also make planning caravans a lot easier as well.

All you need to do is sign on with your VCA Screen name, enter an email address (no spam or pop-ups so far,) and type in your zip - that's a personal as it needs to be!

The frappr link is below and the original post is farther down.

http://www.frappr.com/vcoavipers

http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB17&Number=691200&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty cool site. I went ahead and added myself. It would be real nice if we could just break it down to our region.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I'm not a VCA Member yet, I do own a Viper now. Once I'm actually in posession of my car, I'll take care of the formalities of joining the club.

Kelly

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I'm not a VCA Member yet, I do own a Viper now. Once I'm actually in posession of my car, I'll take care of the formalities of joining the club.

Kelly

Welcome. If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact any of our regions officers.

Our next event is a dyno day, scheduled in Damascus, MD on the 24th of June. I will post something up in the events sections soon. Please feel free to come as a guest if you haven't processed your membership application before then.

OP
OP
Bonkers

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I heard that killed a lot of people. Was a cure found?
Na.. your thinking of gingivitis, but I can see how easy it is to get the two confused.

VJ - you can scan the map into the region very easily - even down to within a couple of miles from your home. Me and the Virgina Beach crew have been doing lunches about a mile from where DrDJ live and I never even knew he was so close to invite.

Also I've been adding a couple of board sponsers to the map as well... free advertising.

95RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just added myself. The Dyno days sounds like fun. Where can I get information on that or is there a sign up sheet.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte