Valaya Racing/ Ted May's New Headers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Valaya Racing/ Ted May\'s New Headers!!!

On Thursday, I had Ted Install his new headers on my 99 GTS. The headers are stainless 1.75" primary with deep ports with a special collector. The header takes the best parts of SVS, TNT, B&B/HMS, and adds a collector that improves the scavanging effect. No dyno results yet, but with a 3" corsa and no cats, the thing sounds MEAN. Seat of the pants dyno...more torque..and lots of it...everywhere. The quality is great. Clean TIG welds, nice flanges. Worthy for a show car.

I went on an exotic car cruise today in the gold country of california. Raced a diablo....managed to pull 4-5 car lengths on it up to 150mph....The headers work!!!!!!

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Valaya Racing/ Ted May\'s New Headers!!!

Sounds interesting.
We will be happy to dyno the car. With a dyno database of over 50 Vipers with all different combinations of headers and mods, it would be interesting to see the comparison.
Call us on Tues. at 408.562.1000 to schedule an appointment. We can squeeze you into the schedule.
See you soon.
-Wayne

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Smokin

Was this the diablo?

DSC00165sm.jpg

Brad

OP
OP
S

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brad00GTS:
Smokin

Was this the diablo?

DSC00165sm.jpg

Brad

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, there were a couple of diablos there. But i didnt have a chance to hit up that orange Murcielago

Status
Not open for further replies.