Valve Cover options

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
In the middle of a build and decided to powder coat the valve covers and accompanying spacers. Looking for opinions on color combinations. Leaning towards the factory red with polished letters, but found a few others i liked.

Black w/polished letters
You must be registered for see images attach

Black w/red letters
You must be registered for see images

Candy Red w/polished letters

Reaction score
I know this may not be to somes liking , but this is what we have done for some of our customers,hope this helps, jsut for a few ideas for you

sorry for it being my first post, and really not 100% sure of vendor rules as yet, but sure I will learn quickly:rolaugh:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If it were real carbon I'd dig it but the hydro stuff doesn't do it for me. Do you guys have anything in real carbon?

Reaction score
not anything in real carbon, and I understand boss, its not for everyone, but we are or have been working on a two piece billet set of covers, I just havent been happy with them yet to release them, but I got a few more pics of colors if I can find them creeper, jsut got to remember where I put them?
with yours being black it opens up all sorts of options in colors for sure.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been looking for someone to powder coat valve covers for a while now. Most people won't touch them. Sent them in to one well known place and they came back with bubles all over them and not even close to a usable color. (I want copperhead orange which evedently can't be matched). Just ended up having them painted.

Reaction score
to powder coat valve covers they have to really be cleaned up well, then baked clean for a few hours, the covers are cast so oil will penitrate into the covers, usually baking them at 400 degrees for a few hours will take most of the contaminates out.

same with painting them, makoing sure they are super clean is def the key

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude