Vanity Plates cool or not

Hotrodder00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

My first viper shipped out to me from a dealer across country on wednesday!! It's an 04 all black supercharged srt. I want input on vanity license plates and ideas.

BADSNKE

UGOTBIT

BADBITE

VENMOUS

BLWNSNK

6PSIFTW

WHLSPIN

HISSSSS

H8VETTS

8UVETTE

WHATMPG

DRUGMNY (that's a reference to my job as a pharmacist)

Let me know what everyone thinks! Very interested in opinions, looking forward to being a part of this community and a VCA member once I get the car!!!

SNIPERDOG

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like them all.,. but H8VETTS is pretty good :thumbsup:

mine is HISS OFF :) (acquired from prev owner)

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Normally I would never do it since it is just nothing but a heat bag. But being that you're in a Viper, you're already a heat bag cause you'll stick out like a sore thumb. I know a guy who got one that was B8BB8B, try reading that out and remembering it when you see it go by and you want to phone it in to the police.

SNIPERDOG

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Normally I would never do it since it is just nothing but a heat bag. But being that you're in a Viper, you're already a heat bag cause you'll stick out like a sore thumb. I know a guy who got one that was B8BB8B, try reading that out and remembering it when you see it go by and you want to phone it in to the police.

yeah.,. but also adding that it was on a yellow viper might help them narrow the field lol

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The paranoid will tell you not to be antagonistic toward other brands on the plate-- since one day some drunken fool with an attitude will be walking by your car and retaliate. Meanwhile, you'll be wondering how a dog pooped on your car... :(

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Never heard the term heatbag before ! I had to look that one up. I like the plate suggestion. I had also seen 33E3EE3; but yours is better. I'm betting that they would disallow it !

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that the car makes it's own statement and doesn't need a special plate for any reason,.....but that's just me. If I were to have one though, I would like...... cops ****... or something to that effect.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960