VCA CENTRAL AND NORTH FLORIDA MEET SAT. JUNE 19 IN LAKELAND

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a great turnout yesterday at Race Rock Cafe' in Orlando. over 60 people and 30 plus Vipers in one of Orlando's busiest area's, International Drive. Our next get together is Saturday June 19 at the Outback Steakhouse in Lakeland to accomodate our members on the west coast in Tampa, St. Pete, Clearwater, Sarasota Bradenton and Lakeland as well as Orlando. Lunch will be provided by the club as well as a guest speaker. Call Barb at the VCA office in Orlando at 407-366-0366 and confirm your attendance.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary who will the speaker be? Lunch at Outback is always excellent...looking forward to going.

Cudaman :usa:

OP
OP
G

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I invited Tom Francis, General Manager of Evernham Motorsports
but he called this week and told me he would have to come to another meeting due to a conflict in his schedule. I am searching for a guest speaker now!

OP
OP
G

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry, are you doing a general DYNO Day or for a club? When can we set up a good day for the Viper Club? I would like to offer this to the membership.

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Gary,

We could set up a VCA Dyno Day any time after July 10-11, Sir. We're trying to finish cars for the V10 Nationals event in Topeka and we're slammed up to that point in time. The dyno day is for Corvette/F-body owners on the same day as the VCA meeting next Saturday. Have fun and give me a call or Email so we can set it up. BTW, are you still interested in modifying the SRT4? Thanks!

RAM SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all...I am new to the Viper community, and am looking forward to learning from everyones experience. I am in Clearwater Florida and would love to meet at a local event.
Met one of the VCA members at Bradenton Speedway on Saturday...and he was a pleasure to talk with, and he introduced me to this forum. I am driving the new Dodge Ram SRT 10. Any information / help would be appreciated...thanks in advance.

Ken

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ken, Silver SRT , you meet me on the "hot desert" (92 + degrees) like conditions at Bradenton Motorsports. It was ideal racing conditions to say the least. Our local club is renting Gainesville drag strip for just its members. It will be later in the year, HOPEFULLY it will be COOLER!

Cudaman :usa:

RAM SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cudaman!! Hey I want to thank you again for the info to this website, and for the advice at the track!! That is one sweet viper you have there!! Was a pleasure watching you run at the track. We "shot" the track in between runs...146 degree surface temp...it was a toasty that day! Will be nice when we can get into some cooler/ denser air. Maybe by then I will have mastered this six speed!!! LOL.

Thanks Again!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96