VCA Decals Here! Now!

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Here you go everyone! Sorry for the delay!

Here's some live pics, adhered to a white background:

14vcadecalsamples.jpg

Complete this order form with charge payment and
send by fax or by mail to:

VCA Decals
26970 Haggerty Road, Suite 100
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Fax: (248) 553-2138

14VCAdecals.jpg

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Right now, they're only available in the one size.

We surely will consider making a smaller version.

GTS Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who took out my post and took away my posting rights this morning ( I just got posting rights back)and never emailed with an explanation over this: " $10 each=vipertax=ripoff " I would like the person to step up to the plate and give me a good reason. I didn't even get into the fact of 10 for a sticker with 5 shipping = 15 for one bumper sticker, I know I am not the only one who thinks 15 for one sticker is a joke. Viperalley gave away stickers for free.

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Who took out my post and took away my posting rights this morning ( I just got posting rights back)and never emailed with an explanation over this: " $10 each=vipertax=ripoff " I would like the person to step up to the plate and give me a good reason. I didn't even get into the fact of 10 for a sticker with 5 shipping = 15 for one bumper sticker, I know I am not the only one who thinks 15 for one sticker is a joke. Viperalley gave away stickers for free.

These are not "stickers"..... these are die cut vinyl decals... where the color of your Viper shows through, and your paint will not be blemished nor affected by the use.....and the silver fangs logo is actually two tone. Any revenue that is derived from these goes back to you...the membership... for Zone rendezvous, events, etc.

Please ask some others who have purchased this types of "signage" on a regular basis whether this is a fare deal....as I for one, have purchased these previously for NJ events... and they run around $15-20/piece!

"Viper tax"? I don't think so. "Ripoff"? That's your call... if you want 'em, they're available.. if you feel they're too expensive, as is the case with any of our items... the choice is yours.

By the way, if you have a more reasonable source for these decals, please don't hesitate to e-mail Mitch or me with details, we're always open to ways to help our VCA build revenue for the members!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery