VCA GEORGIA Jekyll Island Classic Car Festival

KNGSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Free and in the area this will be great to attend. If there is any interest please call:

Wayne Carrel @ 678.898.9782 VCA GEORGIA President

Fact Sheet – Jekyll Island Classic Car Festival

Event Information:
The festival will offer food, family-oriented entertainment with local bands and music, as well as various activities. Spectators will enjoy viewing vintage cars in a natural, tree-lined setting unique to Jekyll Island. Trophies will be awarded for various categories

When: August 18-20, 2006

Where: The Pier on Jekyll Island.

Host Hotels: Villas by the Sea
Clarion Oceanfront

Cost:
The first 25 car club members to register are entered for free. The standard registration fee is $50. Car clubs entering 10 or more cars have a reduced fee of $25 per car. The festival entrance fee is waived for those participating in showing a car. Festival entrance is $10 for the viewing public.

Special Deals: Villas by the Sea is offering a rebate of $10 per room per night for rooms booked two weeks or more prior to the event. Villas by the Sea is also offering a discount on rooms for car association and club members.

Hotel rooms are $94 a night
1 bedroom condos are $113 - $122/night
two bedroom condos are $148 - $156 per night
three bedroom condos are $195 - $212 a night.

Activities:
Family Fun Zone games, face painting, sand art, rock-climbing wall, and Superslide. The Bigdawg and Paul Show will be on hand throughout the weekend and will serve as the host for the Saturday entertainment.. On stage will also be the Cigar Store Indians from Atlanta as well as a local band. Vendors and concessions available.

Schedule:

Friday, August 18
6:00p – 7:00p: Parade of Cars on Jekyll Island
7:00p – 9:00p: Car Club Reception at Villas by the Sea

Saturday, August 19
10:00a – 4:00p: Car Show and Family Fun Zone
10:00a – 4:00p: The Bigdawg and Paul Show
4:00p – 6:00p: Josh Kirkland (local band)
4:00p – 9:00p: Awards Presentation and entertainment featuring
Cigar Store Indians (Atlanta-based band)
Sunday, August 20
12:00p – 4:00p Car Show and Family Fun Zone
12:00p – 4:00p Bigdawg and Paul Show

Attached is a flyer for the upcoming Jekyll Island Classic Car Festival. We’re hoping to create an exciting event for our participants as well as a fun weekend for the entire family. We’d appreciate it greatly if you could post on your website and pass along to your members.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me!
Best regards,
Sharon
Marketing Publicist, - 770.804.2594 o, 678.468.0064 c, [email protected]

02ViperTodd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn,
I shouldn't say anything just yet but...count me in also..We're gonna be down there the weekend before this..man..I'll stay at Cahd's for the week...K chad?
TOdd

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the life of me, I dont know where I got my attraction to ******* girls...Oh wait, yeah I do :headbang:

91929192100_1005-med.jpg

02ViperTodd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn..she got perti lips!!..she yur cuzin? or siter?..This is too messed up...sweet..they grow'em good here in the south don't they? However, I will say my daughter's horse doesnt have that big of a smile..oh..sorry not looking at the teeth..

My wife is a former Miss Georgia...What a BABE!!
Southern Peaches RULE!!