VCA MN New Member Dessert Run

Viprrrrr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Meet at the Famous Dave's Restaurant in Minnetonka on Thursday June 2nd between 6:15 and 6:45 for a cruise to the Minnetonka Drive-In and dessert. Or join us at the drive-in around 7:00. Enjoy a short cruise through the outlying western metro area following dessert.
Famous Dave's Minnetonka
14601 Hwy 7 (SE corner of Hwy 7 & Williston Road)
Minnetonka, MN 55345
952-933-9600

Minnetonka Drive-In
4658 Shoreline Drive
Spring Park, MN 55384
952-471-9383

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I am coming to the twin cities the week of July 4. Anything happening that week?

OP
OP
V

Viprrrrr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes Ron there is. We have another of these dessert runs scheduled for Thursday July 7th for the eastern part of the cities, and Friday night July 8th is the annual Pan-O-Prog cruise. 500 - 600 cars on an organized cruise with all intersections controlled. Last year we had 17 Vipers in the cruise and the crowd went wild; thousands lining the route. If you are bringing your Snake to the cities please join us. If you are not bringing the Snake let me know and we will find you a seat for one or both. Hope it works for your schedule.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Mike. Yes I plan on having the SRT there. I will be trailering as it is much easier to bring the family along (note we have a 3 seat Viper), and then using the Viper once there. Sounds like fun!

BTW what is "Pan-O-Prog?"

OP
OP
V

Viprrrrr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Pan-O-Prog is a celebration by the city of Lakeville, which is south of Mpls. They have all sorts of activities all week long, but the cruise is by far the best event. Take a look at our web site (http://mn.viperclub.org)event calendar for the details surrounding events during the week you will be in town. Look under the Minnesota Club selection for the calendar. Please contact me with any questions. Looking forward to your visit.