VCA-NOTES SPRING 05

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was reading Spring 05 issue of VCA notes, and I do not know, but, I believe DC is trying to tell us something between the lines of pages 2&3.

They have already made body changes to the coupe, I think the picture on pg.2 is awesome...

In my opinion, they have already made HP increase as well,or, they know the new Zo6 will not have 500hp as advertised, and all was hype from GM....

Check it out,tell me what you see between the lines?

Either way , Iam still buying one...

Reaction score
No sweat Rick...I saw that too! The picture in Notes looks good. Don't worry about it, I'll make sure to have a beer waiting for you when you catch up to me. :) LOL!!!

OP
OP
B

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tony,

Heard you got the beast back from the Wizard, are you gonna take it up for Mopar Madness at Va.Motorsports Park April 1st.???

Got to get over to your house when you get it back from the paint shop, My wing and side sills are suppose to be ready by Friday...Just in time for the local car show.....

I know the wife said I could super charge my GTS now if I do not purchase the new coupe, but, the Termites are swarming, and the schedule is full for weeks, may get to be able to do both.....

Rick

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was reading Spring 05 issue of VCA notes, and I do not know, but, I believe DC is trying to tell us something between the lines of pages 2&3.

They have already made body changes to the coupe, I think the picture on pg.2 is awesome...

In my opinion, they have already made HP increase as well,or, they know the new Zo6 will not have 500hp as advertised, and all was hype from GM....

Check it out,tell me what you see between the lines?

Either way , Iam still buying one...

honestly I been thinking all along that they had SOMETHING up their sleeve and now that you mention it, it just MIGHT be the fact that they know GM is not gonna pull off 500hp OR they may boost the power of the snake, but I'll bet my last dollar that they will do SOMETHING.

Reaction score
Won't be ready Rick. Besides, my wife is here till the 2nd...so I won't be doing much with the car. I hope to get it cleaned and down to Brian...but I am not holding my breath.

I made great progress on the boost gauge in the new steering column cover with the help of Joseph Dell. The new one has NO screw holes! I glued in some parts and it is darn near perfect!