VCA Ram SRT-10 Raffle and Lottery

Viper Ram

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good Luck to everyone on the VCA Ram SRT-10 raffle and Best Wishes to the 49 VCA members who get a chance to buy the Coolest Truck on the planet. I'm still waiting for my new Ram SRT-10 to be built and delivered to Chuck at Tators Dodge....I guess the production of 50 special VCA Ram SRT-10's is slowing things down a little. I would love a Blue Ram SRT-10 to match my Indy Ram. Maybe they will offer Blue as a 2005 color. I'll be there at Daytona just to see how great they look!

Good Luck Everybody !!

MARK

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
YES! TODAY! Friday, Jan 16!

Good luck to all the registrants!

This will be one VERY LIMITED EDITION Vehicle.

Come to think about it....

Has there ever been a factory production Pace Car replica with this low production volume?

JonB? You are the Pace Car guru? Can we be making history here?

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My understanding is that the raffle for the giveaway truck is 1/30 but the drawing for the rights to buy one of the other 49 trucks is today.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the 49 Blue "VCA" RAM SRT-10 trucks are going to a NY/CT Club Member!! :2tu:
He just called me because I'm his Dealer! Congratulations to Leo of Long Island, NY :cool:

Leo when the truck gets to me after Florida, it has to pass my "smoke test"! :D

FastPace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am one of the lucky 49, I got the call Friday. I'm looking forward to Daytona. I wish they would have done the drawing for the give away first, I don't have room for two. Does anyone have any feedback on them?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32