VCA South Florida bring you Paxton SC's

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Members,

Paxton Automotive Industries is sending Micah Bartz, their managing representative to visit us here in South Florida. As all of you know, Paxton is the leading company that has been endorsed by many dealers and tuners for the Viper, not to mention the many different makes and models that they also manufacture superchargers. So many of you have had questions for them, so instead of calling them direct or using email, we have brought the Manufacture direct to you! Micah will be at all the events listed below. You want him to ride in your car? There's almost none better to do so!. You have a dyno graph to show him, he's the one see it! You want more whistle from your supercharger, spray some degreaser in the bearings. (joke) This is a do not miss weekend if you wanted to meet the factory!

Friday - Tower Shops, weather permitting. We will meet there at 8:00pm, given the weather holds up. Dinner to follow.

Saturday - 12:00pm. Tijuana Taxi - 4400 S. University Drive. Located on University, half block north of Griffin. Casual lunch.

Sunday - Day Cruise to Sebring. Meet 10:00 am at the Exxon, on University just north of 595. Member Russ Oasis, races at 1:30pm, According to Micah, it should take a stock Viper 1.5 hours to get to Sebring, but in a Paxton SC, about 25 minutes. I guess we shall see...

As I mentioned, Sunday's forecast is picture perfect, so if you ever wanted to take a nice cruise through some of the nicest part of the state, this will be it.

See you all then.

Ivan **

OP
OP
I

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Members,

This weekend's event, tomorrow night's Tower Shops meeting, is NOT to be confused with our usual 1st Friday of every month meeting which will also be next Friday, May 4th.

We have just had the good fortune for Micah being here THIS weekend, and wanted to have as many of you meet him who wish to meet him.

Sorry if I had confused any of you from my previous email.

Ivan **

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Micah Bartz, is a great guy. he was up to a tech session at snakepit performance in NY a year or so ago. answered all my stupid questions and talked to everyone there.

Reaction score
Micah Bartz, is a great guy. he was up to a tech session at snakepit performance in NY a year or so ago. answered all my stupid questions and talked to everyone there.
I definitely agree. Micah is a good guy. When he was at www.snakepitperformance.com he fell asleep a couple of times---------just kidding, I'm hoping he sees this, he couldn't be more knowledgeable-helpful. I have the very first www.paxtonauto.com fitted on a Gen 3. Don't know if you guys remember my silver SRT displayed at Paxton booth VO1.8. After the show, I drove home to NY. Not one problem in almost 4 years. I know you guys in Fla. have you own Viper Techs , but any body up here should give Mike at Snake Pit Performance, an AUTHORIZED dealer and installer, a call for infomation. Some one try to remember to say hello to Micah for me and let me know what he said--------------remember, this is a family station. TED DZUS www.qtrturn.com if you'd like to ask me some thing feel free to E me.

Topawam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awesome week end with the Viper guys from So Fl and Micah. A lot of fun, and very informative and interesting talks. :2tu:
Special Thanks to Micah and the members that joined the cruise on Sunday.
You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte