VCA Window Sticker

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see VCA is creating a banner...Why not make some VCA window stickers we can put on our cars? I doesn't have to be anything fancy just something to identify us as VCA members? Besides "Pete & Fang" on the same sticker may enjoy riding together with us. :laugh:

Mike_W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a sticker. But I stuck it in my engine compartment. I don't stick stickers on my car.

Don't all you have those sticker badges that can fit over the viper brake light if you wanted it too? They are the same shape as the badges and they say you are a Southern CA VCA member.

Mike

TSR6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not internal static cling stickers??

For guys like Mike, there wouldn't be any worries about sticker gunk leftover when it's time to take it off / update.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That sounds like a great idea. Something that I can put above the inspection sticker would be nice. I kept the VCA Zone Rendezvous sticker on my car for over six months because I liked the look of it. Just a simple snake head with 2004 under it but it looked good!! I would support his idea 100%.

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I second that motion, lets get it done, any graphic artists out there??? They need to be small like the PMUM stickers that rebel made last year.

OP
OP
R

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not internal static cling stickers??

For guys like Mike, there wouldn't be any worries about sticker gunk leftover when it's time to take it off / update.

Static Cling is perfect. They could be mounted inside the windshield in the passengers side lower corner. :D

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
We're already on the case! Actually, we were thinking of the die cut vinyl decals (high quality, similar to track number decals) and they will be offered in 3 colors ...

Black, Silver, White?

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a sticker. But I stuck it in my engine compartment. I don't stick stickers on my car.

Don't all you have those sticker badges that can fit over the viper brake light if you wanted it too? They are the same shape as the badges and they say you are a Southern CA VCA member.

Mike
I'm with Mike. Stickers on a Viper is a big no-no. :mad:

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to put Sneaky Pete wallpaper boarder around the top of the walls in my garage. Make them about 6" high and porportionately spaced. I would need about 150 feet. Doees anyone know if such a thing is available? I thought about making stencils to do this but that would be very time consuming and not as professional. Stickers might work though. Any ideas?

Reaction score
Like this?

office1.jpg

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipermad,
I was thinking more in the lines of printed wallpaper boarder that would be glued on. But what you have is nice looking as well. What you have looks like pendants on a string. Are these available through?????

Reaction score
I have had those sitting in a box since 1999! :) I went to the ALMS race in Portland, Oregon back in Aug/Sep of '99 and we had the great snake pit...banners everywhere, Team Viper signing stuff, and these little flag-things all around. At the end of the weekend I was offered a pretty long length....I had planned to take it back to Italy (where we lived at the time) and put it up in my son's room. When I mounted the fascia in my office I decided he was SOL!!! LOL!!!

Not only did Team Viper sign the shirt and the posted...they signed the wing on my car as well......but the wing was destined to be repainted and all was lost.

Not sure if I have any more....but I'll dive into the storage area and have a look. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness