VEC1 Instructions for 94 RT/10

shelbynut

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey All,

Just recieve my VEC1 w/air/fuel gauge and was starting to install it when I noticed the instructions where for a 97-02 RT/10, and mine is a 94!

Anyone have any VEC1/A/F installation instructions for a 94 RT/10?

Would be much appreciated (since may car is partially apart..)

Jay
94 RT/10-GTS Wannabe-White/Blue Stripes, Smooth/K&N, HF Kitties w/resonators

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HERE YOU GO!

3114Gen1-VEC1-wiring.jpg

OP
OP
S

shelbynut

Viper Owner
Reaction score
VEC1 Instructions for 94 RT/10

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

Have dyno time booked for tommorrow, and would really like to get this installed!

Thanks again, much appreciated!

Jay
94 Viper RT/10 - GTS Wannabee - White/Blue Stripes, Smooth/K&N, HF Kitties, resonators, and soon, VEC1! Woohoo!

PS: THANKS!

Cjpjjones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I went through this same deal last month. I got mine from Velocity Performance. Went round & round trying to get the correct instructions for over a week. Finally I did all the research myself and did it. They should cut about 30% off the price for making people figure it all out for themselves ! Let me know how much power you pickup. I only got 16 hp & 25 tq.

OP
OP
S

shelbynut

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got it installed last night, had a little trouble finding the right "blue" wire under the dash last night as the car has the remote door poppers, a crimestoppers alarm system, the factory alarm system, all kinds of crap under there. Found the right wire this morning and got it all running. Went for a cruise for about an hour dialing it in, +12/-20 seems to work best on the old seat of the pants test, still have the first blue on under WOT so still nice and rich.

Noticable change in drivability, smooth decel's now, and definately seems to pull harder. Had to reschedule my dyno time to next week (was for 10am this morning, but hadn't found the right wire yet and they were booked solid the rest of the day, close at 2pm), will let you know some numbers from 0/0 and up.

Jay
94 RT/10 - GTS Wannabe - White/Blue Stripes, K&N/Smooth, no muffs (resonators) VEC1

94RT10Ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be interested in before and after numbers.

Also, what advantages are there from a 1 and a 2?

What about relativly stock cars? Any decent gains?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang