VEC1

Jay Lopez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love mine. I do a lot of driving events, and it feels like it adds a bit of torque. It also helps eliminate some of the stutter you get on the highway when the engine is loafing along.

davisp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peter - I installed the VEC-1 in my 1997 GTS last year and I am very happy with it. It allows me to fine tune the throtte response making the car much more responsive in day to day driving. It was straigt forward to install and can be de-installed at some later date should you desire. The workmanship is top drawer and Sean is a pleasure to do business with. PD

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean Roe's VEC-1 box is definitely one of the best "bang for your buck" products available on the aftermarket. I had the priveledge of testing prototype #1 in my car for hours one day, with an engineer and an OBD-II connected laptop sitting in the passenger seat. When it was time to send it back, Sean graciously let me keep it. Good thing too..... he would have had to fight me for it!
You must be registered for see images

I usually only adjust mine for maximum response and horsepower when I go the the track. I don't street race, so I tweak it to actually "take away" the jerky, instant throttle response for much more enjoyable cruising on the highway. You will love it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine