Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Viper Discussion' started by 10 BANGER, Feb 21, 2012.
Can some one please update my membership.
I've sent out two PMs with no response.
try emailing [email protected]. They can get you setup!
If you are still being shown as an enthusiast and you are a paid member for 2012 then something is not matching between your membership portal and your profile here. Check to make sure your information in your profile here is complete with correct vin and VCA number. Then check the membership portal and make sure the email match here and that everything else matches. If you still have difficulty the folks at the email address can help.
I'll check. Thanks
Here is my renewal info.
[logout]General informationName: Demoe Guerrero
Region: Southern California
PIN: 13ED0 Join date: Apr 15th 2010
Renew date: Feb 17th 2012
Expire date: Dec 31st 2012
[h=2]VCA Member, but cannot see the full forums or missing Venom tag[/h] If you are a current VCA member, or a VCA Venom member and cannot view the full forums, here is how to fix that:
1. Click "Settings" in the upper right hand corner, then click "Edit Profile".
2. Enter your 5 digit VCA membership number there. If your VCA membership number is 345, enter 00345. If you do not know your membership number, check your name badges, or call VCA HQ for assistance.
3. Visit the VCA membership portal at https://www.viperclub.org/membership/ and login. If you have not been there before, you will need to request a new password. Simply click the link provided and follow the directions.
4. Once logged in, scroll to the bottom of the page, and enter your forums username and then click "Update forums". If you're a venom member, you may also select your forum badge there.
5. If you are an officer, you will need to ensure that the email address used in the forums is the EXACT same email address used in the VCA Membership Portal. If it does not match, you will not have the access that you should have.
Once you have completed these steps, you should have all of the correct access to the forums.
Thank you Venomiss I will try that now.
You rock Venomiss.
Venomiss for President.
Sticky, sticky,, sticky, sticky
You are most welcome but the list was posted originally from the awesome VCA programmer Don Boston.
Thank you for joining as a Venom member and supporting the Viper Club of America.