Venom BBG in Nebraska

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nebraska owners will be getting together on July 12th at the Parkers Smokehouse on hiway 6 in Ashland NE at 1:30. Omaha and western Iowa owners will meet at Zorinsky lake on 156th and F street at the first soccer fields at around 12:30 and then caravan to the resteraunt. Lincoln owners can meet in the McDonalds parking lot on Cornusker northeast of I-80 at 12:30 and caravan to the restraunt from there. Anyone else from the regions is also invited to this kickoff event of Nebraska owners and we are hoping to represent the KC area with several cars.

I am starting a database for local owners so PM your info and i will send out an invite.

Bruce

V

Venomiss

We will remind all the south members about the event up north at the June 30th monthly meeting in KC for you.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I plan on going to the BBQ, but I am afraid you might be alone at the BBG ---- I have heard they are not nearly as much fun as it is a green event , with all meats and veggies roasted by magnifying glass.

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Venom BBQ is less than a week away and the weather is looking to shape up to be a great day to take the snakes out.

Bruce

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960