Very interested in a Gen3

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That seems high in US$...... dont know the CAD equivalent. Good LOOKING car! 06 are very trouble-free. If it has the OE RunCrap tires, ditch them ASAP. See if it has the OE brake pads, they should be at 70% if they are OE and car has not been tracked....

spikeone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's 57,000$ CND which is around 53,000$ US

those stock rims powder coated black look good, it's what i'd like to get on my black 99 RT :)

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only problem I've ever really heard of on an 06 that worried me was someone had a crack develop in one of their A-Arms, easy enough to check. Other than that make sure the window glass goes up and down slightly when you open the door. This can go out of adjustment. Also the 06s came with Michelin Run Flats (ZP for Zero Pressure). They truly sucked and should be replaced immediately with newer PS2 non-Run Flats.

Look underneath front fascia, most are scrapped up from hitting speed bumps or low driveways. However, cracks or breaks might mean a new fascia is needed. Check the seat tilt leaver, its made of some light weight material and can break, our regional Pres' car has this problem. Once it breaks off you need a new seat frame.

The 06s are easy to work on and are absolutely reliable as long as they haven't been modded. Mods are a different story. All mods stress the car in ways they were not designed for. If the mods were not done correctly or not engineered properly then you could have problems.

Last, I'm sure you've read all the posts about learning to drive the car before you try use any of its real potential. They will bite if you don't treat them like ladies. Be careful.

OP
OP
T

Trekk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only problem I've ever really heard of on an 06 that worried me was someone had a crack develop in one of their A-Arms, easy enough to check. Other than that make sure the window glass goes up and down slightly when you open the door. This can go out of adjustment. Also the 06s came with Michelin Run Flats (ZP for Zero Pressure). They truly sucked and should be replaced immediately with newer PS2 non-Run Flats.

Look underneath front fascia, most are scrapped up from hitting speed bumps or low driveways. However, cracks or breaks might mean a new fascia is needed. Check the seat tilt leaver, its made of some light weight material and can break, our regional Pres' car has this problem. Once it breaks off you need a new seat frame.

The 06s are easy to work on and are absolutely reliable as long as they haven't been modded. Mods are a different story. All mods stress the car in ways they were not designed for. If the mods were not done correctly or not engineered properly then you could have problems.

Last, I'm sure you've read all the posts about learning to drive the car before you try use any of its real potential. They will bite if you don't treat them like ladies. Be careful.

Thanks for info gonna verify every single thing you posted. The car has a Corsa exhaust, that the only modd on the car.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a srt10 coupe is the way to go. hope she checks out well for ya

OP
OP
T

Trekk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope we agree on the price for my car, that's whats gonna make it or break it

V

Venomiss

Good luck with your search and sent you some contacts that may help you.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456