Very successful inaugural Cars & Coffee (C&C) in Denver, CO

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VCA Members;

We finally have kicked off Cars & Coffee here in Denver, CO. First show turned out all sorts of exotica with over 75+ cars.

We had four (4) Vipers present and all from the VCA. Two older GTSs, one white Mamba SRT-10 and my Blue S/S SRT-10 Coupe.

For inaugural show, this was a real hit with about 6 Ferarri's including a new Scuderia, 4 old Cobra 427s, about 20 or so Shelby's of all flavors including a brand new Super Snake, about 5 NSXs, 4 Nissan GTRs all in different colors, 3 Audi R8s, 2 Saleens, a number of Porsches, 1 Noble, 1 Bentley Continental GT, BMWs, M-Bs, etc.

It is great that this is finally hitting Denver, CO. Even better it is a whopping 10 minutes from my house. :omg:

Next 2nd show is:

Date: Saturday April 11, 2009 Denver Cars & Coffee (C&C)

THE GREAT INDOORS (Parking Lot) - At the Park Meadows Mall Area
8585 S Yosemite Street
Littleton, CO 80124

Time: 8am-10am

So far the plan is to hold it the second Saturday of each month. If the show gets 250+ cars which is entirely possible as the word is really spreading, they may look at having it on the 2nd and 4th Saturday's of each month, but we have to walk before we run. :2tu: the good news is the Great Indoors manager is a car guy and loves to offer his huge parking lot to help out. There is a coffee shop inside called Dazbog Coffee, (replaced the Starbucks that was in there) which is local and it is great coffee and breakfast plates.

Pictures are all over the internet, just google Denver Cars & Coffee and I am sure they will turn up. I forgot my camera.

Thanks
Rick

PS It would be great to have a bunch more Vipers at the show!

OP
OP
C

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Very successful inaugural Cars & Coffe in Denver, CO

Opps! Can someone move this over to the General Discussion thread for me. My mistake!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather