Very Viper Orange SRT10 just delivered

OP
OP
V

VIPER 93

Viper Owner
Reaction score
First of all I would like to thank eveyone for all of your very nice compliments. I would also like the address for saturdays meet.

Thanks again
Allen

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those who like stripes. I think credit is due Austin for this photoshop.

pumpkindoneaj0.jpg

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow.... That looks like a totally different car than the other Very Orange pics I've seen. The other ones looked "Red", which I wasnt crazy about.. I guess the sun wakes the color up.... VERY NICE!!!

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're trying to get him to come down to the Irvine Cars and Coffee car show this Saturday. One thing is certain, everyone will see him coming, including our local CHP's - nothing steathly about that car (Art should know).

Color looks familiar, eh Art?

My color is a bit subdued, if you can say such a thing about an Orange car, let alone a Viper, d'oh! Allen's Viper definitely lives up to the Very Bright name.

Allen, You should have no problem with CHP, the car will blend in :2tu::D

Check out the link to the PAG car show this saturday by clicking on the link below:

3rd Saturday of the Month Viper Get Together - Irvine - Newport Beach

Last edited:

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hey Allen,

We don't normally get to this car show before 7:30 - 7:45 AM it's just too crowded. Folks are pulling out by that time and parking opens up. We normally stay until about 9AM and then drive down to the coast for breakfast. You will enjoy the ride.

Not sure what car I'll have, likely a black SRT-10 convertible with a comp coupe style hood. You'll hear the Paxton's whine.

Cathy may drive our white / blue striped VOI9 coupe.

See you there.

Dan :headbang:

V

Venomiss

Simply beautiful and do we have a personal plate picked out already for it?

Congratulations! You need to take submit some nice photos to Viper Magazine for the next issue!

OP
OP
V

VIPER 93

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Simply beautiful and do we have a personal plate picked out already for it?

Congratulations! You need to take submit some nice photos to Viper Magazine for the next issue!
nise asp
already on order