Vette Viper day at NED

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
I know you could have ran better. The track kept improving.

Next time, I'm not going to let you beat me however
smile.gif

Never thought I would have broke out of 12.5 with a 12.448 especially considering my first two runs.

But then again, that's the first time my snake has seen the strip, so it was a little nervous and shy.
smile.gif

It sure would have been nice to see more snakes out there. Come on guys, afraid of seeing what your garage queen can do on the track???

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We definitely need more Vipers out there... there are a few regulars we see at the track often (Tim, me, Bill, Rick, etc), but there are a TON of you I've never seen run down the 1/4. It's not everyone's game, but lets get some more snakes out there folks.

Bill ran an 12.28 which is AMAZING for a stock Gen I RT/10, and I ran 11.81 which is also not too bad for a stock (save for K&Ns and smoothies) GTS. The track was good... let's see some more Vipers up there, eh?

Oh, and if any of you guys want to see the 11's, just toss me the keys, and consider it done
biggrin.gif
hehehe... well, if I don't hit 11's, I'll have fun trying in all your cars!

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
eng12 - what mods have you done to your car? What year is it? What were your short times? MPH at the end of the 1/4?
Very good times for a GenI!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper